Defeated again

"Professor brainstorm, Professor brainstorm!Bad news all around!"Smash smashes through the door.The door flung to brainstorm but he warped away."My 500 zombux door!"Professor brainstorm cries at the door."Umm,what I was saying is there are good news and bad news."Smash explained:"The good news is Rustbolt is alive!"Professor brainstorm stop and warped to Smash."God blessed us! Shining armor's attack is supposed to be fatal enough to eliminate Rustbolt from existence.But he lived!Good news indeed!"Professor brainstorm dance around."Umm,you forget about the bad news.The bad news is............ Shining armor is haunting him down again."Professor brainstorm spills his tea on Smash."He what!?"Smash is embarrassed:"I say,he is about to kill Rustbolt again."Professor brainstorm and Smash panicked."We can't do anything right now,we will have to inform the plants about this!"Professor brainstorm called the plants."Professor brainstorm?"Rustbolt's sound came from the phone."You are alive!Thank goodness!"Professor brainstorm and Smash are happy.But they told the news to Rustbolt."That brat again!"Rustbolt hold his fist."He is coming to haunt you down."Smash said."It's ok,he don't need to come to me,I will come to him!"Rustbolt waked up."But Rustbolt,you are no match against him!He will just beat you up again like he did to you the last time!"Professor brainstorm warned."But if I keep hiding,you will all be his target to bait me out.I don't wanna embarrassed all of you."Rustbolt opened the door and went to the balcony.He sees Solar flare at the balcony alone."Rustbolt, what's wrong, Rustbolt!"The phone hanged."What are you doing here?"Rustbolt sat beside Solar flare."Huh,oh well.Nothing just admiring the rain."Rain start poring as she said."Your prediction.......... I'm sorry."Solar flare turned to him."Sorry?We should be thanking you,why are you sorry?"Solar flare don't know what Rustbolt actually means."I'm sorry for causing all this trouble.I am a zombie anyway,Zomboss has this mechanic where he can spectate all the zombies."Rustbolt said as he showed the logo at his chest."This logo is the spectator.And we can never get it out without Zomboss's permission."Solar flare finally know what he means."So you're saying our secret hideout is exposed!?"Solar flare asked.

"Sorry,but the truth is, yes!"Shining armor drop down and create a crater at the balcony."Can't you just leave me alone already?Out of all the times,this time!?"Rustbolt stood up."Rustbolt,we settle this together.I don't wanna be a backseat chear leader!"Solar flare put her goggles and went flames.Rustbokt engage his shrink Ray."Oh,how cute! Rustbolt,do you teach your girlfriend to not mess with me?I won't go for her,but if I have to.........."Shining armor's right eye looked at Solar.He knows what he is about to do."Get back!"Rustbolt opened his chest and fires beam that blocked Shining armor's right eye beam."Solar,stay back!I want to 1v1 this guy again!"Rustbolt stand in his combat position."What?You really think I won't help?"Solar flare was about to charge but was stapled to the wall by Rustbolt."You use my upgrade against me!?"Solar flare can't pull off the staple."Sorry,and thank you for that upgrade btw,it helped!"Shining armor took the chance and punch Rustbolt.He was knocked into the wall creating a hole."Time to fight back!"Rustbolt shrinks himself and charges forward."Inbound,counter found!"Shining armor shrinks himself and kick Rustbolt."You can shrink!?"Rustbolt was a little bit scared."Attack strategy,found!"Shining armor blast his right eye into Rustbolt.He charge in with a slash attack.Rustbolt dodged but was caught again.He throwed Rustbolt into the ground and starts firing lasers at Rustbolt tries to rise back up but he was grabbed by shining armor and was dragged to the floor."How you like eating floor huh?"Shining armor drags Rustbolt harder.

"Super brains! Electric boogaloo!You need to go and save Rustbolt now!"Professor brainstorm and Smash smash through the door again."What's wrong?Did he get attacked by plants?"Super brains panicked."I know they can't be trust!"Electric boogaloo went out."No,it's not the plants that are attacking him,it's shining armor!"Professor brainstorm said."Shining armor!?"They both turned around.Electric boogaloo grabbed super brains and fly out."Joke time is over!Now,be burned to scraps!"Shining armor was about to blast Rustbolt with his right eye beam again."That's enough!"Solar flare finally burned out of the staple.She fired fire that covers the entire balcony.Everyone can see it since the range is so large."Barrier 50%,fire solution,found!"He deploys his back lasers and cut through the fire."You will be the one burned to crypts!"She fired flaming balls at Shining armor.He flies around shrinking and growing.Solar flare missed all her shots.But one hit the gas main."What's wrong,a little uwu can't do anything?"Shining armor was prepared for the attacks.She transform into a phoenix and crash into Shining armor.She hit him,shining armor did not dodge.But he do it on purpose."How about now!?Is it fast enough!Time to turn up the heat to the max!"She maximize the damage of the explosion."That's enough solar,we need to get outta here!"Rustbolt wasn't worried about Shining armor,but he did it so he can eliminate solar flare and the entire L.E.A.F using the gas main.Big brain indeed."Muahahahahaha,it's too late Rustbolt..............."Shining armor used his vacuum to suck all the fire into his armor."Now,my Gatling gun is charged up...............I will leave you for now!"Shining armor used his chains to chain Solar flare and Rustbolt at the balcony that is about to explode because of the gas main."Now you know why I call you to stop!?"Rustbolt shrinks himself to get out of it.But Solar flare is still struggling."I can't..........get it..........off......!!!!!"Rustbolt tried to help Solar flare.It seems impossible,but he tried.The gas exploded,the entire L.E.A.F exploded.

"Task completed,time to tell this good news to Dr Zomboss!"Shining armor stand at a far away building watchithe entire L.E.A.F exploded.His happy and flew off.