Weirdo Victory

"Let's play some checkers."Impfinity plays with his other clone while leaving shining armor just standing there."What is this attack?So weird, WHATEVER!Time to die!"Shining armor goes in with his blades and slashes,a piece of the checkers?"Oops,welp R.I.P that checker.........btw let's play chase."Impfinity Chase's his clones."Such weird attack moveset?"Shining armor blasted his right eye beam but miss.He charges again.One imp tripped and Shining armor went straight for Zomboss."Don't charge me you fool!Charge them!"Shining armor turns back and charge at them."Let's do some Yoga stretch!"Impfinity stretch and accidentally hit shining armor's rockets and make him lose control."Nah, let's not do Yoga! Let's dress up!"Impfinity dress up the other Impfinity.Shining armor starts to error."What......wha is this?"Shining armor blasted double fault lasers.Impfinity hold the mirror that is about to show to his clones and reflect the laser back to Shining armor."Oh no,anyways............."Impfinity proceed to do more weird stuff."Uhh,aggh...........whetsgjs........what??????"Shining armor is breaking down."How about a weirdo dance!"Impfinity and Rustbolt dance in front of him."Weirdo wha.........???????Error.......tread.....not found!?!?!?!!???Counter........iwyehshsindhd"Shining armor tries to choose which weapons to use.They all miss and did not work."Hey,I got this radio here let's play a song."*Played song.The song brokes shining armor even more."Man,this is fun!"Rustbolt and Impfinity dance more."UGGH AHHH........WHATHSB....SJYDBSMSKS..DMDIXHJXNX X.,.JJDHXBHDIDYXNZ.,.J,ISHSKS......!?!?!!":"-$7+2(2)#7*7 ERROR!!!ERROR!!!!!"Shining armor starts panicking and spam random useless attacks."Time to finish you off!With style!"Rustbolt take this chance and shrink him.He sit on Shining armor to finish him off at the same time showing some disrespect."His done for."Rustbolt clean up his hands."Whyyyyyyy!!!!???You weak robot zombie!You are FIRED!!!!!!!"Zomboss scolded Shining armor."But..........I....Error.......I......"Shining armor try to explain."Shut it!You have no rights to even talk!Scramp out if here before I throw you to the rubbish bin!"That broke Shining armor and he lose control.He took advantage of his error and transform into the ultimate killing machine."The Glitch Armada"

"I WILL DESTROY YOU!!!!!!!"He starts to hack the entire worlds nuklear system and launch all the nukes straight to neighborville."Muahahahahaha! Marvelous!!! Marvelous wait hold on,what about me and my zombies?"Zomboss ask Glitch Armada."DO YOU THINK I CARE!YOU MESS WITH SOMEONE STRONGER BEYOND YOUR IMAGINATION!!!!!!!"He answer."Jeez,when did I have the fighting Zomboss system inserted to you?"Zomboss think."I INSERT THIS MYSELF!I GOT A SPECIAL GIFT FOR YOU!!!!!"He shoots chain and choke Zomboss."We have to save Zomboss!He might not be our boss anymore,but he is the only one that know how to control the zombies."Rustbolt fly and punches Glitch Armada.But he did not even flitch."You whiny fist can't hurt me a damn bit!"He punch Rustbolt's face and broke his mask,he throw Rustbolt down."He is stronger than Smash,Smarter than Brainstorm and had vengence!"We need to do something!"Rustbolt think but Impfinity got an idea.A risky one though.He told that to Rustbolt and he agreed."Good luck,this might be our final mission together."Impfinity wave at Rustbolt as he fly into the air.Impfinity starts to swarm Shining armor."We are here to help!"All the zombies came."MORE OF YOU!!!!!ALRIGHT IF ALL OF YOU WANT TO DIE!I WILL GRANT YOUR WISH!!!!!!!"He exploded all the Impfinity pile on him.He attack and destroy most of the zombies.They are all no match to him."Brainstorm!You might be able to hack him down!"Super brains said as he rush out and fight."I am trying!Cover me!"Smash defended professor brainstorm.He was be able to hack into Glitch Armada's system."I will have to shut it down!But it will take a few minutes!Hold on till then!"Professor brainstorm leave the computer and engage battle."Impfinity!I can see the rockets!Did you shut him down!?"Rustbolt ask."No!I need a few minutes!Can you stall?"Impfinity continue fighting."I can try!"Rustbolt tries to stall the gigantic rockets."C'mon! C'mon!OOOOOFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!"Z-mech was knocked out of his mech.All the zombies are badly hurt.The imp was be able to eject but was grab by him."Impfinity! Multiply!"Impfinity woke up and blast his multiply beam and multiply Z-mech.He starts running towards the computer."DON'T YOU DARE!!!!"Glitch Armada charge and slam Z-mech on the ground."I just need to reach........."His tiny finger pressed the enter button.He starts to feel relief and his grab weakened."CCC......CURSE......YOU......"The maniac robot zombie is finally defeated.

"Rustbolt!Will the plan A work!"Impfinity's plan A is to let Rustbolt shrink all the nukes and throw them."It may not work!They are getting close!!!"Rustbolt goes ahead with plan B."Plan B..........are......are you really going to bring all the missiles with you?"Plan B is Rustbolt shrinking all the nuklear missiles and bring them straight to space.It gurenteed works.But of course the bringer will be in great danger."Are you sure?"All the zombies is in the video screen."I am!Better me than everyone else right?"Rustbolt confirmed and everyone respected his choice.All the zombies solutes Rustbolt and close the screen.Rustbolt throws his communication watch off and deploy his shrink Ray blaster."Still remember how I use you first time shrink Ray?Welp,this will be our last.......so let's do our best!"Rustbolt shrink all the missiles and grab them all.He uses full speed on his rockets and zoomed up.He wanted to get as high as he get.Even if it requires him to go to space.Even if he throw the missiles it won't go as far and will still explode a'lot.So doing this is the best solution.The chances of surviving though is not the best.........."AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"Rustbolt's armor starts to freeze.He boasted out of the atmosphere and straight into space.The missiles finally exploded.Not much blown up in space.Except for the zombies hope.