A counter attack found

"Huh,huh,huh,so tired!"Impfinity lay down at the ground."Thankfully this bunker had a carpet on it! Electric boogaloo said."So,why is he here,let me guess,it doesn't work?"Super brains thought."Yup,nothing can ran away from Zomboss's forces right now.There is nothing we can do."Electric boogaloo said."Thankfully I survived with my rediculous dance moves."Impfinity bragged."Speaking of rediculous.........it seems like everytime you do something weird,he lagged."Super brains said."Nah,it might be just connection problems."Impfinity said."Wait, Shining armor uses wifi?I don't think he used connection?"Captain combustible asked."Idk,it might not but it's definitely not my weirdo dance moves."Impfinity said.He sit at a chair and looked outside.Everything is empty and on fire.The plants that are still out there are fighting to survive.This is much worser than the plague."If only there is a hint on how we can actually beat that stupid Shining armor............."Electric boogaloo start to lose hope."We have to stay strong boogaloo!We can't give up!"Super brains tries to comfort electric boogaloo."Forget about it super brains,this guy might just be invincible.There is almost no signs of weakness.He is perfect!"Electric boogaloo walked away depressed."I actually never fought him yet,I wanna experience it once! Impfinity wanted to get out."You joking,if he can blow up the entire L.E.A.F in ease,he can just snap you to death!There is no way you are beating him!"Rustbolt also lose hope."Nah! C'mon Rustbolt,I will need you for back up!If I actually did lose,you can just fly us outta there!"Impfinity said in confident."Wow,you're so brave!Of course,there is a clear line between bravery AND STUPIDITY!"Electric boogaloo scolded."I don't care about you,if you wanna continue to be chicken it's fine for me!"Impfinity went out with Rustbolt."Useless self suicide!"Electric boogaloo sit down.

"So,where can I actually find Shining armor?"Impfinity asked."Go straight to Zomboss,if we can beat him,we can free all the zombies from their misery!"Rustbolt fly straight into the area."Blast yourself with this Shrink Ray,we will need it!"They both shrinked and went in unnoticed by the missile turrets.They snuck all the way into Zomboss eating his Curry noodles."Zomboss!You need to stop torturing all your zombies!"Rustbolt and Impfinity grow back to normal and it shock Zomboss."How on Earth do you get here!I need to increase the security system!"Zomboss pressed a button and summoned shining armor."Show them the door! Shining armor!"Shining armor attacked Rustbolt.They fought and he beat Rustbolt in ease."Sadly it have to end this way!"Shining armor was about to cut Rustbolt chest in blast his heart straight.Bur he was launched by Impfinity."Move away! Children!"He blasted all the Impfinity including the real one."You need to go!"Rustbolt shrink himself and deploys his spatulas.But Shining armor also shrinked himself and blasted more missiles at him.Then he deploys his blades and slashes an X on Rustbolt."Where are you?You 2 are so tiny!"Impfinity tries to find them.But Shining armor already defeated Rustbolt.He use his back lasers and cut Rustbolt's chest."Impfinity!If we both die I will blame you on my death!"Rustbolt said as Shining armor was about to blast his revealed chest.But Impfinity finally grab him and crush him with his hands.But he grows and bashes Impfinity."Time to sent you to hell!"Shining armor charge his right eye and blasted.Panickly Impfinity show one of his dance moves again and dodge the laser."Oh no,not this again!Umm,Umm cutting laser?"He blasted Impfinity with his back lasers but all miss.

"I get it now! Impfinity!Do something weird and nonsense!I can't believe I am actually saying this!"Rustbolt cringe."Do something weird and stupid that makes no sense? That's easy!"Impfinity starts to something stupid.Shining armor is sweating.Rustbolt is enjoying it."I am not programmed to do this........."Shining armor starts attacking.