History replays itself

"We lose badly!So bad that my dad that retired could do better!"Grass knuckles grumbled."Yeah,at least you can still meet your dad..........."Citron said.It has been over 20 years after that incident and it's still bothering him.But not that much fortunately."Oh,sorry I forget your father,welp..........."Grass knuckles sat beside Citron."Now I remember,the incident about your father is actually quite similar to our problem."Grass knuckles thought."You think? Z-mech is not that strong,but shining armor seems like he has no weakness at all.He is completely unstoppable."Citron worried."Welp,I guess we could seek help beta carrotina,she and her space thingy could definitely defeat that shining armor!"Grass knuckles suggested."It won't work,he will beat up the entire space civilization if he wants."Citron concerned."Welp,I had another idea............."Grass knuckles stopped when Rose came out of the medical room.She told that with a little help from Immorticia, Rustbolt woken up."I don't know if it's a good news,or a bad news."Grass knuckles rubbed his head."Who knows, Rustbolt had experience fighting shining armor before!He must have a way to counter him."Wall knight came in with the 2 zombies and plants."Rustbolt,you ok?"Super brains went in."Don't worry Rustbolt,if I see that stupid Shining armor again,I will crush him and zap him to Oblivion!"Electric boogaloo wanted to avenge Rustbolt."You think you can take him on?I think you're going to be the one getting sent to Oblivion."Grass knuckles laughed."Say that again!?"Electric boogaloo rage at Grass knuckles."You wanna fight huh!?"Grass knuckles charge his fist and get into combat position."Bring it on!If you dare!"Electric boogaloo point his fingers at Grass knuckles and was about to fire bolts of lightning when they both got transformed into a goat."Now be nice goat and don't fight!"Rose argued and continue to check on Rustbolt.

"Mmmeeeeekkkkkk!"The 2 goats used their horns and ram each other."Rose,your goatify is not working."Citron stared at the 2 goats."Welp,I can try to time snare them."Rose time snared the 2 goats.They are still fighting,in super slow motion."We need to get rid of shining armor or else Zomboss would find the sprouts eventually.We can't hide forever!"Rustbolt said."I thought Zomboss only wanted vanquishes to show off.He actually want us dead?"Wall knight asked."Seriously?Now you understand?"Everyone looked at wall knight."Btw,super brains and Electric boogaloo,I warn you to go back to the zombies HQ immediately or else Zomboss will start thinking we are suspicious and we will have to deal with shining armor."Immorticia spawned a portal that brings the zombies back to the HQ.While Rustbolt is gotta sit here,alone."So,thanks for saving this city btw."Night cap and Solar flare went in."Umm, what's with the flower hairband on solar and........why do you look like someone from the matrix?"Rustbolt laughed at Night cap."She forced me,btw we are on a honey moon right now so..........I and solar flare gets lesser hero work."Night cap looked at solar that is looking at him as well."Welp, congrats!And if you think your baby would like to taste what it's like to beat me up you can ask me."Rustbolt joke made everyone laugh."I am still far from pregnant,we aren't even married yet."Solar flare laughed."Well,we can speak about your wedding later, because we got some shining armor butt to kick!"Night cap motivate both Rustbolt and Solar flare."Saying is easy,he seems to be completely invincible."Rustbolt said and everyone started thinking."He seems to know every single info about us and our attack style.That's why he can counter them flawlessly."Solar flare thinked and that gave Rustbolt an idea."If we need to defeat him,we will need something to outsmart him!"Rustbolt,Night cap and Solar flare agreed."For now,I guess I will have to rest."Rustbolt added and take a nap.

"Where is Shining armor?Smash asked Zomboss."He is on a mission,why?Wanna try his fist?"Zomboss brag on his own creation."No,Smash is impressed,take that Rustbolt!Obey Zomboss right?"Smash bow."Of course!Now give me a leg scrub!"Smash scrubs Zomboss's leg."More like, Zomboss's creation made all his zombies mad at him!"Smash thinks in his mind."Sir Zomboss,I captured a most of the sprouts,a few ran.But I found where the imposter is!"That took Smash's attention.The imposter he mean is Rustbolt."Rustbolt? Isn't he supposed to be dead dead?"Zomboss don't think Rustbolt will survive."The plants helped him to recover,but thanks to Rustbolt as well,I found the L.E.A.F HQ hide out!"Zomboss shocked:"Say what now?L.E.A.F hide out?"Zomboss laughed maneacingly."I will prepare to attack the L.E.A.F HQ hide out!Then,seek out Rustbolt and make sure he is dead the second time so no more imposter will ruin my plan!Muahahahahaha,hahahahahahaha"Zomboss laughed and thunder striked."As ordered!"Shining armor flies away.Smash know this is not good.He have to warn Professor brainstorm.