The new Rustbolt,and a new tread

"Did you 3 fight so much that Rustbolt was unconscious?"Grass knuckles laughed."No clearly not!I won't punch my friend so badly until I almost killed him!"Super brains said."Rustbolt might be unsavable.He take so much damage we can't heal him."Rose came out of the medical room."What do you mean you can't heal him!?If not because of Rustbolt you will be zombies by now!HEAL HIM WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!"Electric boogaloo burst in rage."Calm down boogaloo!Let me speak."Super brains calm electric boogaloo down."Why you can't heal him?I thought your magic is powerful enough to heal anything right?"Super brains asked Rose."My power also has a limit.Rustbolt's wound isn't like how a plant neither a zombie could make."Rose explained.Boogaloo steam up again:"I don't care!You heal him or you die!"Electric boogaloo charge his fingers with lightning and shoot over Rose."Boogaloo!Stop it or you will be just like Rustbolt!"Citron warned him."Oh?So good guys like you won't help us right?I get it!I get it!!Why are we even here Super brains!?Not that we can hide from that stupid Shining armor!"All the plants looked at boogaloo."What!?Never heard of him,welp I don't need to explain because he might be attacking neighborville right here right now!"The alarm is set.Just like Electric boogaloo said.The zen garden is under attack.Zomboss always priorities zen garden as it will grow sprouts to future tread.The plants had a quick meeting and sent Solar flare,Green shadow,Wall knight and Grass knuckles to defend the Zen garden.While Night cap,Spudow, Chompzilla and Rose will be help the sprouts to escape.The plants set off to their mission.

"Target detected!Defence level high!But not high enough!"Shining armor blast through the wall nuts easily.The plants attack but it does no damage to shining armor.His armor is too strong."Time for some explosives!"Coconut cannons, banana launchers and cherry bombs attacked.Massive explosion happens and it was all absorb by shining armor's barrier."Now,It's my turn! Weakness found!Deploy cutting lasers!"Shining armor cut through all the plants with his laser.The little sprouts are scared."Don't worry little children!Candies?"Shining armor gave the sprouts candies that contains potions of unconscious.The sprouts was about to grab it but they were grabbed by crazy dave."Don't take candies from strangers!Now run to Penny!"All the sprouts ran."You are not getting away!"Shining armor blasted a beam with his right eye.Ot hit wall knight.But he was able to put up his armor in time."Now,the game begins!"Wall knight,Grass knuckles,Green shadow and Solar flare ambushed Shining armor."Every entity,scanned!Waiting for Incoming attack.Bring it on!"Green shadow and Solar flare combos her precision shot combine with fire."Incoming attack,best dodge move,found!"Shining armor turned his head to the left and completely dodge the firing precision shot."Here comes bowling knight!"Grass knuckles charges wall knight and throw him to shining armor.Wall knight deploys spikes on his armor."Tread found,counter attack detected!Shrink Ray!"Shining armor blasted shrink Ray that shrinks wall knight just like Rustbolt."Hah!!!!!!! Failure!Failure!Failure!Failure! Failure! Failure!Failure!Failure!"Grass knuckles rapidly punches ahead.Shining armor dodge them all by shrinking and growing times to time.

"Counter attack, confirmed!I will end you!"Shining armor deploys his blades and stab Grass knuckles.He stabs him multiple times until he kick Grass knuckles down to the floor."Grass!"Green shadow and Solar flare goes in for melee attack."Entity incoming, prepare counter attack!"He blasted his right eye beam again.They dodge it but shining armor is gone.Suddenly he appear behind the 2 girls and fired the beam at Green shadow."You will regret this!"Solar flare blasted fire everywhere.Shining armor protects himself with the barrier.She concentrate and fires big furious fire at the barrier.The barrier broke a bit over time."Counter attack,found!"Shining armor deploys his back blasters and cut the fire away."Now!It's time for you to die!"He blasted his right eye.Solar flare dodge it but she was grabbed by shining armor.He shoots plasma chains that ties solar flare to the wall.He charges his right eye and was about to blast her."Incoming!"Night cap transform into a dragon and strike shining armor.The barrier absorb it but Night cap strike rapidly it was about to crack."Shrink Ray kata!"Shining armor randomly blast shrink Rays.One if them hit night cap and shrink him.He shrinks himself and drag the dragon into a wall.Then he blasted the dragon with lasers.Night cap turn back into normal and strikes shining armor again.The barrier was about to broke and shining armor slams Night cap.He cut an X on Night cap and blasted him with his right eye beam.Night cap shattered."We need to get outta here immediately!"Wall knight shouted and all the sprouts are in Penny and ready to leave."Not so fast,not on my watch!"Shining armor blasted penny and all the sprouts fall.Citron EMpeach shining armor.But he is electron megnetic proof.So EMpeach does nothing to him.

Rose opened the portal and all the plants including penny went in and escape.Shining armor chased but failed."I failed my mission,but don't worry,I will be back!"