The broken L.E.A.F

"How.........did I survive?Umm,hello anybody?"Rustbolt rise up.He is extremely weak and almost unable to walk.He crawled and see solar flare lying on the ground.Then he sees the entire building destroyed.The only thing it left is debris."Quick,we need to get all the survivors!"Captain combustible ran with a broken arm with reinforcement."............I.......I......"
Rustbolt closed his eyes.He doesn't know what happens next.But the L.E.A.F had fallen."This is just absolute wonderful!L.E.A.F is gone!No need to see them again!"Zomboss dance as he see all the attacks the zombies launch are all success.The plants defence is getting weaker and weaker each day after the fall of L.E.A.F.All the zombie heroes took care of the normal plants soldiers easily without the plant heroes."Curry noodles with extra curry Dr Zomboss!"Shining armor serve Zomboss his favorite noodles."What is even better than seeing the plants fall and eating curry noodles?"Zomboss asked."Eating Curry noodles while stomping on them to taunt them?"Shining armor joked."Indeed!You are my favorite zombie I have ever had after all these years!"Zomboss excitedly exit the room."Where am I?"Rustbolt woke up seeing himself in a room."This is the bunker,where the final survived L.E.A.F was forced to stay."Captain combustible said as he see all the other plant heroes was in here as well.Even Super brains and Electric boogaloo."Aren't Zomboss going to find out you 2 are betraying him?"Rustbolt asked the 2 zombies."He found out earlier than we thought,now he is seeking us."Super brains explained and electric boogaloo trained with the Z-Guardian.Z-Guardians are just like Z-mech.But they don't have any missiles or weapons.They only have their fist,but they are extremely good at dodging and using tactics.Its a great tool for training."You're fighting 4 at once?"Super brains looked at boogaloo."Minimum;4,If I need to be serious I at least need 8."Electric boogaloo trained hard."8 is the max we have.And these robots are way stronger than 2 gargentuars,you can handle 8?"Super brains laughed."If I can't even handle 1,I am the stupidest hero in the entire world!"Electric boogaloo continue to fight."Save your energy,the enemy won't be waiting for you to rest if they come to attack now!"Captain combustible walked away."Btw,you need stamina to go out there and meet Impfinity.He is the only one not sus out by Zomboss right now."Captain combustible gave coordinate of Impfinity to him."Me?Why not just super brains?"Electric boogaloo asked."Super brains will be caught easily by Dr Zomboss because of his flying ability.Zomboss had took a'lot of air security not even a bug could pass by without getting exploded by missiles."Captain combustible opened the bunker door.There are layers of hard metal powerful enough to withstand nuclear attacks.Electric boogaloo was sent up to the sueface.

"Any news about Zomboss?"Electric boogaloo asked Impfinity."Dr zomboss have been prickly since then,he fires so many zombies to find someone way better.A'lot of zombies lose their job and now more and more zombies is betraying Zomboss!"Impfinity explained."..........You sure this place is really undercover?"Electric boogaloo looked around in the abondaned pizza place."Who will ever check a pizza place?"Impfinity looked outside."Some stupid random security guard that for some reason thinks there will be a pizza in an abondaned pizza place?"Electric boogaloo said.Some random 9 year old kid that opened the door heard that and started crying."Oh come on!Stop crying pls!!!!!!"Electric boogaloo tried to confort him but shining armor bash into the building."Thanks kid,for that I won't kill you!"Shining armor attacked Electric boogaloo."Never mess with my friend!"Impfinity diverse into 3 and attacked."3,5,1000 is still not enough!How many are there,I will beat them all!"Shining armor blasted all the Impfinity.He scanned Impfinity and blasted lasers."Nyahhhh!Help!"Impfinity dab and dodged all the lasers."Wait what, impossible,hold on........what is he doing?"Shining armor charge his right eye and blasted Impfinity."More lasers!!!!"Impfinity danced around and dodge all the lasers.Impfinity started to gain confidence and danced around and run around like a weirdo."What.......what...what!!???What is this unknown move????Unscannable.......Soarce not found!?!?!?"Shining armor started to lag himself."Impfinity!Follow me!"Electric boogaloo grabbed Impfinity and ran out of the building and went in the bunker."What,,,wait what???"Shining armor finally stopped lagging but don't know what just happened.