SABER WARS 5

VENGEANCE OF THE SITH
2035

Coming out Hyperspace, we appeared just above the new planet I created. The planet had more of a brown color. I see water, plant life and clouds. It was a rich planet. Ben stood beside me staring down at the planet. "So that's what the operation did" he breathed. I shuddered still feeling that small shred of darkness. Something was coming.
I turned to him, "prepare for landing, acquire a space suit, we don't know if we can breathe on this planet"
"What will you name it?"
I thought for a minute and let the force choose my answer. "Olteron, that's what I'll name it" I whispered.

We landed on the planet after 20 minutes of getting the suits ready for the surface below. I walked down the ramp first, it was really beautiful here, Cat really thought so when she took in the sights of the area around us.

She loved it here already. I took my first step on the surface and sensed Vril transformium. Vril was the reason the planet was filled with richness. The planet was like a green house hospitable and livable. If the plants are growing here, we should be able to breathe.
I reached up slowly and pressed the button opening the shutter to the mask. Then i exhaled on the planet. "Can you breathe?"
"If we can breathe on Colossus then we can here" I knelt down and touched the soil. I pulled something small out of the ground. Something hard, not a lot of texture. Then I felt it in the palm of my hands. It's power pulsating lightly. A small crystal of Vril Transformium. Fresh and vivid. I absorbed it's materials within and felt the power coursing through my veins.
Jp had this strange metal enter his bloodstream and it changed him. Now it has entered me. I stood up and sensed this planet was born from Transformium.

After setting up a forward operating center, we started to map out areas of the planet. I was meditating with Cat beside me. I sensed that she wanted to spar with me. So I exhaled, "meditation is over, we can begin now"
She got up super fast and winced, "hehe, still a little tender I see, you must have patience and let the force flow through your aching body, it's only been 7 years since He was born"
Cat sighed, "bell I'm unsure, what if I don't have any patience"
"Time can be a teacher to all of us, that much is clear, my father taught Me that, give yourself time and strap yourself down, but don't break your chains, if you allow the force to set you free from them, then you would have joined the darkness"
"What's the difference? You don't want to be a Jedi, but your no sith either, are you truly the balance?"
"I am"
I held my lightsaber out. "Your blade says otherwise"
"My lightsaber shows two things light and the fiery darkness within me, yin and yang, balance"
I told her. Her silence meant she seem to understand. "One day you will take on a student of your own" I told her and her eyes lit up. "Whoa whoa Jp that's you Bens and Reys job, I'm not ready to be a teacher"
I kissed her forehead, "time will tell, now ready your blade"
I ignited mine and she did hers. We sparred.
After a few swings and thrust here and there, the realization hit that Cat didn't need to spar with me anymore and that she could hold her own. I was proud of her that her focus had been enhanced.
"You did great"
I smiled and she blushed. Then we heard clapping behind us. "Bravo, I can see that your apprentice has completed her training, now the real struggle begins"
Cat stepped forward. "Clementine, still Alive I see"
"My name is Jannis, I have come to kill you, but perhaps it's best I leave you to the fate that you so blinded cannot see"
I motioned Cat to get the others. She nodded, "still holding her back from a real challenge"
Cat glared and pulled out her saber, "is that a challenge?"
"Cat no" I told her. Clem laughed, "I thought I knew you better than that Jp, but it seems the apprentice is in need of more training"
Clem Ignited her saber and leaped down. "Together" I told her. We dueled with Clementine. She had a lot of guts to come and face us both alone with no master. She blocked both of our attacks and leaped out of the way. Cat was swinging left and right then dodged a deadly blow from Clem. Maybe I was holding her back. She recovered her swing but Cat kicked her back into a tree. "Says the one who doesn't have a master, you haven't really gotten this planned out do ya?"
"My allegiance is too the dark side" Clem lunged at Cat. I ran up towards Clem and we all locked blades. Clem looked determined up until the others caught on to our disappearance. "Your out numbered, surrender" I told her. "You have no where to go" Cat told her. This only provoked her more and she dueled. Thrusting up and down side to side with a spun clashing and locking blades. She couldn't catch her breath and letting her reclaim it would be an off guard attack. We locked blades but she didn't give up instead threw us back into the trees. Her rage and anger took her in a instant. I struggled to move towards Cat but was forced back onto the tree. "Clem No!" I yelled. Then I felt myself land on my feet. Cat fell next to me and I stared at Clem who was thrown to the ground. "Greetings Young ones" a charming husky voice spoke behind us. I turned and saw a man dressed in black holding a green lightsaber. "Who are you?"
He stepped forward and smiled, "I am Luke Skywalker, Jedi Knight"
"Skywalker?" I breathed.
"Jedi?" Cat was confused just like me.