SABER WARS BATTLE OF ERA

TAKES PLACE BEFORE VENGEANCE OF THE SITH
BATTLE OF ERATHROPIA

I found myself wondering what was I doing here. Cat should be with me. I should be with her. I shook my head and told myself to stop moaning over her. Knowing she doesn't have time for me. She did just dumped me after all. I wonder if anyone knows what happened. Even my masters, what would they say?
Doesn't matter no more. Cat got rid of me, all because of politics. I'm not upset or angry but why?
I feel a sudden chill run down my neck and shoulders. Ben is standing in the doorway. "You?"
I hadn't noticed that I was crying. Maybe because I passed out from my depressive state. "I'm just tired"
He put both hands on my shoulders. "What do you need?"
"I don't think I know anymore..."
He sighed and smiled, "come with me" he told me.
After walking with Ben for a while, we finally reached my ship. "What are we doing
here?"
"Taking a break" he replied. "Why is this the answer to our problems?"
"It's either travel the galaxy and let loose some steam or move on" he told me. He couldn't let go of Rey but I couldn't let go of Cat. I wasn't walking out of the Saber Wars until I saved Clementine. She's still there just trapped within Janis. "Traveling it is"
"And perhaps we'll train"
I nodded.

After take off in the air we prepared for hyperspace. I couldn't help but notice Rey was in my view. She looked like she had been crying for hours.
Ben looks in my direction and shakes from the pain she gives off. I couldn't watch her cry. I closed my eyes and held tears of my own. I shut my eyes and layed back. We made the jump leaving our pain behind.

Some Time Later

Me and Ben were training very efficiently and effectively. The force bonds have not appeared for some time. As if either one of us was cut off from the force. My newly phased Lightsaber didn't show the rippling effect it once gave off. Showing signs of my anger. My hatred. My Darkside. "Focus Bell, grace yourself, let the force guide you"
I listened to Ben and ignited my saber and defended myself against the drones. Three in front of me and six more from behind. I heard the blasters going off and I managed to block at least three bolts. Hard as it was to let something use me was really hard to process in my mind. Focus Bell. I blocked more bolts and swung through one of them and blocked again. I reached out with my feelings and saw myself expand. No not myself my will and felt the warm embrace of the force. I started dancing with the saber blocking and dodging bolts and felt the rush within me start to take hold. I leapt in the air on a tree branch. Balancing myself I continued to remain on the defensive. "Keep moving Bell" I heard Ben call to me. I did so and leapt to branch to branch sensing the drones approach. I stood in my stance and  held my saber with a firm grip. Control. I blocked both bolts and reached out with my hand this time feeling the rusty surface of the drone. I lifted my saber and blocked three more bolts. I swung the drone into the other and made a leapt to the ground and rolled igniting my blade and closed my eyes searching for the other drones. Three on my right and the other flanking. I opened my eyes and started deflecting their fire. With a twist of the saber and a spin blocking myself from any bolts, I was on the offensive. I tossed my saber and reached out grabbing a drone with the force and turned it on two others while moving away from the blaster fire. I caught my lightsaber and proceeded with my offense and cut down two more drones. The last one came soaring at me trying to dive bomb my position. I reached out and caught it with the force and lowered it too the ground crushing it's circuits watching the sparks bleed out.
I retraced my lightsaber and sat on the ground in the middle of the mess I made around me. I felt Bens Approval as I tried to meditate what I felt around me. Around the forest and within. Life, death, love and hate. It was the balance that made everything fit into place. "The Jedi were keepers of the Peace, the sith were quite the opposite, you Bell are that balance, time will tell whether or not you'll live up to be a Erathropian, the strength and knowledge of a Jedi, the power and cunningness like a sith but you draw from both making you into what you already are since the force has awoken within your blood and I am glad to have taught you Bell"
I smiled knowing my responsibility to the force was to bring Balance and harmony to all beings in the galaxy. To the Universe itself. "What troubles you?" Ben asks. "I just miss home" I confess. "Cat" he smiles. I nod yes. "I miss her Ben, I don't know if I can go anymore without seeing her"
"Then we'll return at once, I've completed your training and under 2 months, so far, the Saber wars has been pushed off colossus but there is still a war going on"
Ben told me. "Don't you miss Rey?" I asked him. "Of course I do but our choice is made, she will always be my dyad but you have to make things right for yours"
I sighed in defeat and nodded, "let's go home"
He told me.