SABER WARS 5.5

BELLS POV

We dueled for what seem like forever while everyone else fought Ryan's Army.

"I destroyed your Erathropian Order, killed your students, all of what you stood for, how does that make you feel Bell?"
"Anger, fear, pain, Hatred, I HATE YOU!"
"Give yourself to the dark side!"
I engaged and dueled with him. I had to keep my anger under control. "Don't think to much of the risks, join me!"
I swung he blocked but spun around nipped my side. I winced and parried. He flipped away from me. I ran to intercept but stopped dead in my tracks. He was baiting me. "What are you planning Sith? You do realize it's a death warrant to face me!"
"Do you know how many force Users and non force users it took to get to you? I've killed my entire life and devoted my soul to the Sith Eternal, I cannot be turned, be bled, or stopped not even by you"
We dueled even harder and longer. He was leading me under the Zero point. I will not be seduced for this trick. I used the force to grab him and fling him to the side. He fell and lost his footing. I called upon the force and rushed him. I lifted my knee and kneed him in the chin and kicked him towards a concrete wall. He fell on one knee and spit out blood. I blasted my force lightning at him but he evaded just in time. I leaped in the air after him and landed behind driving my saber towards him but he spun around swinging his saber towards me and I was barely able to block it. I grunted with effort and pushed back on his blade. We were in a lock for a good minute. Until he deactivated his saber and I fell forward and felt his saber hit my back and shoulder. I cried out in pain and fell to the ground. He circled me like a predator would do it's prey. I breathed unevenly as the my skin burned from the wound I sustained. "Embrace the Darkness Bell, it's always been there, you just needed a taste of it"
"I will never serve the dark nor the light!" I spat. He aimed his saber at me. "Then die like your students!" He dove his saber at me. I quickly rolled away and stood up quickly calling my saber towards me. Ignoring the wound I ignited my blade and dove in to attack. He swatted my blade away and spun kicking me in the face. I was stunned at first then saw him throw a fist. I caught it immediately and caught his other hand swinging his saber at me. I swung upwards but he caught my hand too. We struggled trying to break each other's grip but instead we disarmed each other. I forced him back into the ground and blasted force lightning at him. He yelled in pain and blasted back at me. He couldn't win!
With So much power drained Into the both of us. Our powers sent us flying back. I fell on my back and coughed.
While everyone was fighting, Cat took her time to come to me. "Bell"
"I'll be fine, you need to go, he's stronger than I anticipated"
"But Bell"
"No cat, don't risk your life over mine"
The sound of a saber igniting could be heard as Cat turned around defensively to Darth Ryan. "Go with the others Cat, he's far stronger than you" I begged her.
"Then you really don't have faith in me"
"FINE! We'll do this together"
"Caterina Felecia Valentine, your death would only inspire others to join the Jedi, this isn't your fight"
"What's a matter Sith? To humble to face me!"
"Much Anger in you, very well, I have no use of killing you but now you've sealed your fate"
He disappeared into thin air. Me and Cat both Registered shock on our face. Then Cat was suddenly attacked multiple times. She shook off the hit and stood up, then She started to choke. I slammed my force lightning into the ground to destabilize his force invincibility.
Ryan fell back with ease and me and Cat ran to intercept swinging both our sabers. He blocked all our attempts and force choked us in the air and separated us. "You should have stayed out of this Valentine!" He tossed her into a brick wall knocking her unconscious. "NO!!!!!!!!!"
I strained and was struggling to breathed.
"And you should have joined me Bell, it's unfortunate that I have to do this"
"Bell!"
Ben and Rey ran in to intercept, but he shoved me into them knocking them to the ground. I sat up and held my saber. My body was aching with pain. I stared at Ryan and focused on the force. Cat was still alive but needs medical attention. I feel Her injuries having effect on my body as well. He hurt her, this Sith, the last of the Sith. Anger burned through my eyes and I felt the darkness latch onto me and I dove into to kill Ryan. With my force rage, I leaped into the air charging my saber towards him but he blasted his lightning at me. Feeling the lightning strike me gave fuel to my rage.
I swung down cutting off his arm. He cried out in agony and I swung upward but he parried and sent lightning at me again but held me in the air shocking me. "You should have joined me!"
"I would rather die then join the darkness!" I spat out through my gritted teeth. Then he blasted lightning burning my body leaving me multiple wounds. I screamed in pain and felt myself flying in the air towards the Zero point.
I entered and felt my vision go dark as I teleported through time and space. My son?? Cat? Ben? Rey? Anakin? John?! Anyone? I tried to call for them but blacked out as a tear fell from my face and I traveled through oblivion.
❌❌❌❌❌❌

Cats point of view

I awoke limping and felt Bell disappear. Not only did I feel it, everyone did. "Where is he?!"
I yelled. Ryan only smirked and looked at the Zero Point. He had sent him through the damn thing! I couldn't feel him anymore! My bell, my husband! Tears welled in my eyes and I couldn't take in what happened. I screamed out in rage and used my force lightning to stun him but he blasted back. I called upon my lightsaber and blocked his attack and pushed forward. He was strong, but I had to beat him. He was on the verge of passing out because of so much energy he depleted, he hasn't even noticed Rey. She swung her saber cutting off his hand to his good arm. "AAAARGH!" He fell on one knee and I dove my saber into his chest and looked him in his eyes. "That's...not fair..."
He choked back tears and gasped in pain. "I'm not falling for that bullshit!"
He only shook and morphed into a keeper. I was stunned at first seeing the face of an old enemy. I ripped out my saber and kicked him down. The keeper growled and tried to get to me but I decapitated it's head watching its body slump to the ground. I had killed him, I felt the anger and my rage dissipate. "Bell" I whispered. Kylan has to have felt it. As soon as I thought about him. He was behind me, "mother, where's dad?"
I didn't know how to tell Him so I just stared at the Zero point pulsating in the sky as if it were about to explode. I grabbed for Kylan and felt the shockwave of the zero point sweep the entire area. Something has gone wrong.

"Dad will be back soon, I promise you"
"What's happening?"
The zero sent a much bigger reality wave hitting me and my powers we're starting to spark and fizzle. "Mother your hair!"
My hair was changing colors constantly and I looked at my hand and saw pink and blue crystals appear as if it was camouflage. "We need to get away from it before we're all disintegrated Ja?!" Myka made a good point. "Cat are you ok? Your eyes are glowing"
"I'm fine! We have to get out of here now!"
Everyone started to leave the area as the Zero point began to destabilize. How did I know that???
What was the Zero point doing to me? Did I just harness it's powers? What happened to Bell?!
Did his powers cause the Zero point to overload and become unstable?
❌❌❌❌❌❌

RICHTOFENS POV

THE GIANT

The teleporter started to react very badly. "Great now What?"
"What else is coming through?!"
I cocked my gun and opened the teleporter door.
Someone had stumbled out and looked directly at us. I was about to pull the trigger all of a sudden when my gun went flying out of his hand. "Mein gott! What are you?!"
Nikolai and Dempseys weapons were yanked from them as well. Takeo swung his Katana but the figure blocked his attack with a very bright sword. Takeo and the man were locked in blades when suddenly Takeo looked him up and down. He did look familiar. "Jp...little one"
"No father...I am Bell, his twin brother, you don't remember me being born, said I died in child birth but I live now before your eyes"
Takeo looked at him at put a palm on his face. "My son"
"Hate to break up a family reunion but what are you doing here kiddo?"
"To set things right, but your going about the wrong way, including you Richtofen"
"How do you know me?"
"I know all of you in the future, even your sons, John, Dee, Myka and Jackson"
"What happened to us in the Future?"
"Monty screws us all up, your plan richtofen is his plan all along and when you complete the plan, your four are sent into a cycle you can't get out of only by dying and he kills Maxis"
"What? No no no no! Impossible! This can't be!"
"I'm sorry it is"
He raised his hand and I heard a zombie behind me get crushed to death. "You have powers?"
"Powers you may never understand"
He activated his blade and joined us. "If we survive I'll tell you everything you want to know"
❌❌❌❌❌❌

BELLS POV

I leaped down into the horde and swung cutting five corpses down. Then I stabbed one and force pushed another into a group of them. I sensed hellhounds approach and used my force lightning to destroy all of the undead abominations. I was unstoppable.  Now that I had help from the men that saved us all those years ago. Cat, Kylan, I will find you.

❌❌❌❌❌

To be continued in the epic conclusion
                 SABER WARS 6
    THE ERATHROPIANS STORY