SABER WARS 5.1

The ramp lowered and a figured appeared. Not human, but in some way or form.
"Greetings Master Jedi"
It's eyes were sith, I sense the radiation coming off the Transformium in his blood.
"You are Sith?"
"In a way now I'm just a weary traveler looking for answers of my well-being"
He held a crystal that was glowing brighter as he approached me. "I created a machine that was able to rebirth planets but had no idea about the living dead, three Jedi now and you"
His eyes hardened with concern then he looked behind me.
Ahsoka gasped, "Maul?"
"Skywalker" he breathed, "At last we finally meet after everything that once was"
Anakin flicked out his saber and ignited it.
"Now now, I'm not here because of you but because of him, You brought me back from the dead, the force feels hollow"
I had to admit he had a good way of seeing things. "There is a impending darkness I feel wherever I go and I don't know where to look, it's not you because your not my enemy or am I too assume otherwise"
I flicked my saber, "hmm no I think not, I align myself to you so that I may learn all that has transpired"
He had a nice lightsaber hilt, double bladed from the looks of it.
"I am Maul, formerly Darth now just Maul"
He extended his hand, I took it and we shook, "Bell, but I am no Jedi"
I disengaged my saber and kept walking towards the cruiser with Maul behind me.
"Just so you know, try anything I won't hesitate to destroy every last part of you" I threaten. He smiled as a matter factly.
"Then it is settled" he breathed.
❌❌❌❌❌❌
We entered Hyperspace and set course for the next planet.
I walked towards the holding chamber too check on Clem. She stood chained up breathing heavily, I knew she still wanted to kill me. "Can you hear me?"
She came to and looked at me, "Why didn't you just let me die?!" She spat. "You died once in my arms I will not be put through anymore Pain, your my granddaughter and I expect to retrain you and take care of you"
She was sick, very badly. "I'll never turn to the light"
"That's fine I'll train you to be a combination of both light and darkness"
"You know that's impossible and a fool's statement"
"Really because he seems to be doing very well with his attuned senses"
Maul had walked in unexpectedly.
"She's weakening" he looked at her up and down. Her eyes widened and shock. "I'm sith just like you but more trained"
She shook her head, "I will never have another master again, he killed mine what difference does it make if I joined either of you to begin with?!"
Maul chuckled at this and released her. "Medical at my position now"
"Why do you keep trying to save me?! Haven't you done enough?!"
I pulled out my lightsaber and handed it to her, "because if you really wanted me dead, you'd do it now, go on kill me for darth Tannis"
She had the saber, "kill me for your parents"
She snatched the saber and swung but did not strike me, she stopped mid swing. She was shaking with fury and hatred. Then a realization hit her and she collapsed on the floor crying.
I couldn't comfort her or heal this pain I knew all too well, "maybe you can teach her"
Maul looked at her and back to me, "I will teach her everything she needs to know to grow and rise again" he told me.  I called my saber towards me and left the room.

I stood watching the hyperspace hole while everyone else conversates behind me. I felt someone's hand slip into mine. I turned to see Cat was holding Kylan and I held them both. She was the only one who gave me relief. I exhaled holding them.
❌❌❌❌❌❌

DARTH RYAN'S POV

My father was a symbol of a dying culture destroyed by his rival. Jp Bell Masaki, the one who is responsible for my fathers death.  I hid in the ship waiting to in-act my plan for revenge. Now was the time to reveal myself that the shadow of the sith still live.

I entered the hyperdrive core and saw that the room was filled with generators. This was it, I stretch out my arms calling upon the dark side to fuel my rage. I felt the engines within my grasp and pulled and pulled. I screamed to the top of my lungs and the room began crumble and sparkle.

"Now Bell, I'm coming for you"

❌❌❌❌❌❌

Bells POV

I heard voices in my head.

'I'm Coming For you'

The darkness was stronger than anticipated. The ship rumbled and shook violently. I held my comms link."stop the ship! STOP THE SHIP!" I yelled.
We dropped out of hyperspace in front of a planet. Hours away from the looks of it.
"Rue damage report"
"Hyperdrive inactive, reports of explosions in the engine room"
"Can we contain it?"
"Negative, all we can do is stabilize for now, we must begin Evacuating immediately"
"Carry it out"
I looked at the view port and back at Cat and everyone else. "Where's maul?"
"With Clementine"
"Only they would be capable of this"
"No if it wasn't them I would know it, this is something else" Luke sensed it too. My comms activated again. "Speak"
"General there's someone in here-"
"Lookout, he's got- ahh"
"Pour it on him!"
"No no-ARGHHHH!"
"Trooper! Trooper!"
The line disconnected.
It sounded like a lightsaber. Did maul and Clem betray my trust?
As if on cue, they came running in. "Did you do this? Rip us out of hyperspace?!" I yelled.
They both were out of breath and pointed. A trooper was thrown in here. I went over to check his vitals and saw the lightsaber wound. "I'm sorry...general...he got past us"
I held his hand as he died in mine. I closed my eyes and felt a dark presence approaching. A man walked through the door wielding a red lightsaber. A saber I know too well. I ignited mine and pointed. "That lightsaber...belonged to Darth Tannis"
"It belonged to my father you've killed"
WHAT THE ACTUAL KRIFF?!
"A son?" I breathed. This cycle won't ever end.
"I've destroyed the engines I'm taking you all down with me, but first you Erathropian"
"That may be so but I've killed your father twice and I can kill you as well" I ignited my blade.
"Well then I'll destroy everything you have ever loved"
He looked dead at Jakylan. I shook with rage and made a lunge for him. We dueled furiously.