SABER WARS 3 NEWTONS ASCENSION

I Sat by a nearby fire meditating next too Bell.
"Bell I read the book"
"Hmm curious your mind was"
"I kept reading and I noticed one part what of you know who's daughter"
"You have to be more specific"
He laughed. "You don't like the mentioning of his name, I see you quiver and shake with fear every time you hear it"
"Monty's Daughter, newt"
"What happened to her? Why did she leave?"
"She went to find out what happened to her father, I fear when she does find out she'll-"
Then we both felt pain in our heads.
Then our vision became clouded. "Bell, is this part of my training?"
"No this is something else"
We saw a saber wielder striking down people. We couldn't see the face but we heard a voice.

I WANT A NAME! WHAT HAPPENED TO DR. MONTY?!

Then our vision was clear.
"We have to find her, she will kill anyone who doesn't tell her about her father"
"Bell if you do then she'll kill you"
"I'm the one that did it, I have too face her"
"Where we going?"
"To earth"

Me, Cat, Rain and John took the jet to Earth and landed in London. "This is the place, I know it to be true, I sense a great disturbance in the area, keep a close eye on things, me and my students are going searching for clues to Newts appearances"
"Bell if you go to her She'll find out what happened to him"
"Fear not, I won't let it come to that, stay with the ship and beware, she may already know of our presence"
Me, Ingrid and Joshua traveled to Piccadilly to where the disturbance was. "Officer, can you tell me what happened here?"
"Sorry sir, afraid this is a Police matter"
"Sir, this matter is way above you or your deputies, stand aside"
"Uh yes sir, right this way"
I followed the officer and saw a couple of body bags. "Anyone survived?"
"Mother and her Daughter"
"In here sir"
The family sat in a car quietly.
"Their names"
"Lia meddling-ton and Sarah meddling-ton"
I walked up to them slowly, "Hello there, I can understand your still shocked about what had just taken place, but we're here to help, do you know what you saw?"
"Nothing, we saw nothing"
"Lia, people have died here, I'm only here to prevent anymore trouble then there was, take my hand and tell me what you saw"
She looked at me and at my hand and reached out slowly.

I was in her mind seeing what had happened. A woman with a white lightsaber cutting down people.
"Where are they?! Tell me Where are the Keepers?!"
"They're...Gone"
I saw the woman's face and it was Newt Grown up after all these years. "You must not tell a soul about what happened here"
Then I gasped and stepped back, "How do we know she won't come back and kill us?"
"She's not after you and you'll be safe, Joshua, Ingrid, we're moving out"
"Wait, she carried something like this on her, what is she?"
"She is broken, torn apart, trying to figure out what happened to her kind, and now we have to find her and bring her home"

Dee looked at me, "I don't know how to find her"
"Maybe she has to find us" John thought.
"How?" I wondered
"Bell your mind link, get into her mind" Cat has a point. "Don't let me pass out"
"Sensei do you know what this could do to her, she'd track you down"
"Newt Doesn't know we're alive but now she will"
I held a bracelet she had when she was a kid. I held it tight and closed my eyes.
I saw nothing but floating rocks and other things from the past. This was all familiar.
Then I saw her meditating, she sat on the ground and I approached her opening her hand giving her the bracelet. She opened her eyes and saw me and was shocked.
"How you doing kid?"
"Jp?"
Then black out.
I gasped and saw the bracelet was no longer in my hands. "Did you see her?"
"We won't come after her, she come to us"

We traveled home and waited for something to happen. I walked back and fourth but still nothing. "Dammit where are you?"
I skipped rocks across the pond and saw that the rock was levitating. She wasn't here, it was our mind linking together.
"Where are you?"
"The one place to call home"
"Collosus? I can no longer feel your presence to the force"
"If that's what this power is called, I cut myself off from it"
"I looked forward to seeing you soon, I thought I was lost forever"
"Your not alone"
Then we no longer saw each other. "Bell we have Company!"
A battalion of shadow company had arrived to take control of the airbases.
"Battle stations!"
They came in hard and swift, I pulled out my cross guard saber and walked out and saw approaching ground units. I wasn't afraid to take the lives of corrupted soldiers. I've done so before, I'm forced to do it again.
The base was clustered with bombs that shook the roof of the hangar destroying many planes and trucks. I used the force to grab a flying jet and tossed it into a incoming missile.
Then our forces arrived and retaliated.
"Ground forces dead ahead!" John yelled firing his weapon. I swung my saber cutting down many of shadow companies soldiers. I held my saber and saw after I killed 8 soldiers that i was surrounded.
"Surrender General, and let this be the end of the War!"
"Surrender isn't part of my vocabulary but I plan to to come to terms with letting you all live and walk away now"
"Butcher us if you may but there are too many!"
"I don't butcher you give me no choice"
I pointed my saber at the soldiers of shadow company. "You have families and children, do you really think your generals care about you, they send you into battle only to die and for your children to step up and join the fight, do the right thing and end this war for the love of all mankind by walking away"
The base around me was still being bombed. "Enough of this destroyer destroy him"
"I have a choice to disable or destroy"
"Then you will die where you stand!"
The destroyer held a red light saber and swung, I blocked his attacks and clashed with the destroyer. He kicked me back, I stumbled but got on one knee. He ran up to me but I slid underneath him swinging my saber but he blocked it from behind.
"Most impressive"
His fighting techniques give him power but not over me. My students arrived and assisted me in the fight. "Is that a challenge?!"
"You come to our soil, you brought war to our land now we retaliate"
"Those who retaliate die as examples"
"Then you will be the first" he ignited another saber and attached them together making a double blade.
Me Joshua and Ingrid clashed sabers.
He swung towards me and Joshua but Ingrid leaped high in the air clashing her saber. She had control and blocked the destroyers attacks. "That's it young one, use the force, it is your ally"
"There are two sides of the force, you have chosen the light!"
"And you darkness"
She pushed him back hard and blocked his attack, I joined in kicking the destroyer back and clashed again and swung but the destroyer had kicked me to the ground and i dropped my saber. He was about to stab down into me, I used the force to push him back and raise my hand to force grab my saber. It flew into my hand and I leap as the destroyer swung missing me then I blocked his attack and swung cutting his saber in half. He dueled with one blocking me. He force pushed Ingrid into crates and Joshua clashed beside me.
"I am the destroyer of worlds, you cannot hope to stop me! You can't stop shadow company!"
"But I can!"
A saber emitted from his side, the destroyer roared in pain. He fell to his knees. It was Newt, she was here.
"Newt"
"Ugh...Argh... Never been defeated before!"
"Well let this be the first time"
Newt forced pushed him into the water.
"Attack!"
The soldiers of shadow company hesitated to attack us. "They don't know what they're doing, they're afraid"
"Not of us but of their own"
Six soldiers threw down their weapons and walked behind us. All but one stood aiming his weapon at us. "Kraven come with us, think of your family"
"Traitors Of Stratton together in hell" he tossed a bomb at all of us but Ingrid forced pushed it in the air. I blocked bullets being fired at the soldiers who threw down their weapons. "Fall back!"
Shadow companies forces were retreating. We have victory.
John walked beside me along with Dee, myka, Cat, Alice, and Rue.
"Will they come back?"
"Yes but all we can do is prepare"
"Our homes our families, we need to get to them"
"There is an alternative, we need to distract Shadow Company and lure them to us if we are too to be successful in getting them out"
"Sounds like we need the teleporters"
Me and Myka shared a look, "i don't sense anything on 115 and your not Jp...I'm assuming your JB"
"JB is still lost in time and space"
Myka told her.
She nodded. "It will all make sense, I will tell you everything"
"115 has been removed from our soil and so have a lot of things over the years"
"For now we must plan the distraction, come"
Cat was speaking through my mind, "If we don't tell her she'll find out herself"
"I'll show her"
"Doing so will result in her turning against you"
"I must do this Cat, you will not interfere, none of you will, I will do this alone"
"No Bell, I can sense her power are far greater than yours and when she finds out the truth she'll destroy you"
"I won't fight her, I won't"