SABER WARS 5.4

BELLS POINT OF VIEW

I mourned and mourned for my fallen friend. Student. Family.
I took apart the lightsaber completely and wanted to bleed my crystal. I wanted my saber to show the balance of the force.
Ben bled his before and never taught me but I have a clue.

I know what I have to do but I don't know if I have the strength to do it.

"You do?"
Ben walked in.
"I know"
Ben walked up to me and felt my pain. "I've felt what you have before Bell, I'm sorry, I'm sorry for everything, I just don't want to see you go down the same path I chose, I wanted you to be better, let me help you"
"Master?"
"We will do it together, it will hurt and I cannot spare you of this pain, I know it all too well"
"Ben"
He held my saber and shuddered. "Together"
We both held the saber and focused our energy into the crystal. I pray to anyone that this doesn't kill us. Ben agreed. We poured all of our anger into the crystal but balanced it with our light that was stronger than the shadow of the sith.
The room around us began to glow bright white infused with my force lightning. I felt it all of my pain. Bens, my brothers, Cats, Reys, everyone with me. I felt everyone then felt my power awakening. We couldn't hold it no longer. Then the room started to crumble and the clouds darkened up.
"Together!"
Ben yelled.
I strained fusing the saber with all of my hatred of Ryan. I let out a scream of agony. Then the power of the saber shattered the room.

❌❌❌❌❌

CATS POV

I felt Bells power as if it has been depleted. "John? Did you?"
"Quickly this way"
I followed Obi-wan and Leia.
"What has happened?"
Leia asked Luke, "I've felt this power before From Ben, I feel it from Bell"
"Did he turn? He finally did it?"
"He is not capable of turning nor is Ben Solo, this was the working of crystal bleeding" Maul spoke in riddles. "Ben has done it before as Kylo Ren"
"Bell?"

Ben and Bell emerged from the temple unscathed. "Bell what happened?"
"Ben?"
"I'm still here"
"Bell what's wrong? I felt your pain"
He held up his saber and Ignited it.
Ben looked more than ready spar, the pain still hurt but this is how we heal. Ben ignited his saber and I stood in wonder watching.

❌❌❌❌❌❌
BELLS POV

Our duel was exhausting and yet thrilling.
Ben is my exact match. I disengaged my saber and smiled.

"We must go back to colossus"
"Only with our combined strength will we defeat the sith" I agreed with maul.
"Then what are we still doing here, let's go blow something up" I agreed with Dee.

We traveled back to colossus.

The New Republic had given us three star destroyers and sent the rest of the Calvary to the rest of the planets I created

The New Republic had given us three star destroyers and sent the rest of the Calvary to the rest of the planets I created. I didn't mourn anymore. No more.
I'm going to find The sith and destroy him. End him.

I feel something pulling towards me. I felt we had entered our galaxy again. I unclipped my saber and meditated on the force. Searching for a solution. A end to a war that ended long ago.

❌❌❌❌❌❌

We came out of hyperspace into the Atmosphere of Colossus. A war was going on down there. Our mission was to turn all of this around.

I felt him. He knew we were coming. The ramp of the star destroyer came down. I walked down the ramp looking at Erathropia. Bodies everywhere. My students. I shook and looked down at one of them. Ingrid. My first student. Struck down. "I can't feel your light no more" I whispered. Tears threatening to fall. Then I felt it. The darkness pulling at me. My eyes started to burn. I tightened my grip on my lightsaber. "Secure the area and get air support In the sky"
I heard obi-wan say. "Hey come on, they died doing their duty, all we can do now is find the sith"
I felt Anakin rub my shoulder.
"I know where he is"
"Where?"
"Let me show you, control the ground battle, everyone else with me"
The anger builds up within me like a surge of fire from within a volcano. I almost couldn't breathe. "bell" Cat could sense it too. "Bell calm down, don't let the darkness take you"
"I won't but who's says I'll need it for where I'm going, stand back"
My eyes started to glow bright blue as did my arms and chest. I let the anger build up and let out a cry for Revenge. I drilled the way through the crust of Erathropia. I felt immense power calling to me, Ryan was nearby.

❌❌❌❌❌❌

DARTH RYANS POV

He's here. All part of the plan. Come to me. I ignited my saber and stared at the Zero Point. I would crash the universe and become the most powerful sith of all time. Stronger than Sidious, my father, stronger than Bell. Soon the ceiling began to shake and crumble. Then I would unleash the true power of the universe upon then all. They would bow to me or die.

❌❌❌❌❌❌
BELLS POV

I drilled far enough and stood over the edge of the crater I created. I ignited my hell blazing saber and waited. It was dark down there until I saw something spark. I used the force to rip it to shreds but felt a searing pain in my chest. I called upon the force harder and tried to raised the spark out. Was this the core of the planet? Couldn't be otherwise the planet would have been destroyed by now. I yelled in pain and felt the ground crumble and break apart. "Everyone get back! MOVE TO A SAFE DISTANCE!"
"What is it bell?"
"It's really heavy" I strained.
"Come on give him a hand"
Luke, Rey, Obi-wan, Ben, Anakin, Maul, Ahsoka, and Leia used the force with me even my brothers joined in lifting whatever it is. I screamed and was thrown off my feet as was everyone else.
Then there was an explosion that shook the ground. The spark illuminated the sky and there it was. A ball of power, no a gateway.
❌❌❌❌❌❌

DARTH RYANS POV

DARTH RYANS POV

I jumped out of the pit with so much force, I met them all on the surface. "You have trapped power within the planets inner crust"
"What, what is it?"
"It's a gateway"
"It's called the Zero point, a doorway to many galaxies, soon I will transport my sith influence all over the galaxy and my power will be everywhere, the Sith will Rise again and you will not stand in my way Jp Bell Masaki"
Bell ignited his white purified Cross guard and pointed at me as all his other comrades.
"You all against my army"
I raised my hand and lightning sprouted towards the zero Point and I unleashed them upon them all.
In a flash I ignited my saber and charged at bell. At my fathers Murderer.
❌❌❌❌❌❌