SABER WARS 6

A ERATHROPIANS STORY
BELLS POINT OF VIEW

"You are my son, my second son"
"Yes father, I've come to set things right or this war im fighting will destroy my time"
"How can we possibly save your time if ours is in jeopardy"
"Because I know everything you all go through and Richtofen had it ever occur to you that your plan all along is a cycle?"
"That's ridiculous Bell, ehehe, but that would explain a lot of things"
"So your saying all we've done is a cycle"
"Yes Dempsey, do not blame Richtofen it is Dr. Monty who I must meet and make a deal with"
"How did you know?"
"Because Monty Is my enemy as well, my brother will tell you the same thing"
I felt the darkness pulling at me and I force choked a zombie until it died.
"It's best If I show you the truth" I reached out my hand and Richtofen took it. I showed him everything.
He stumbled back and fell to his knees and gasped. "My sons, Myka and Jackson, Samantha, Maxis"
"John Quintero Belenski, Dee Hoyt Dempsey My brothers are fighting a war that I ended, I need your help in restoring the balance"
"What must we do?"
"How can we help?"
"We must find Dr. Monty"

❌❌❌❌❌❌

BACK IN ERATHROPIA

The Zero Point sent multiple reality waves. Becoming more unstable each day. "Where is he?"
"He disappeared through the portal my master, whatever's left of it is on the other side"
"Then we will continue as planned for the sith has risen again, you will follow him Charlotte, keep him busy"

❌❌❌❌❌❌

Raccoon City Police Department

Cat's POV
I tried focusing on Bell and tried to find him but it was difficult. I couldn't give up, "Is this Seat taken?"
"What you all do best, take a stand and fight the good fight, bell will return in due time but you all have to make him return, the darkness rises and the light comes to meet it, now where is my nephew?"
Jakylan ran over to him and hug him. "You've gotten bigger since I last saw you Boy"
"Do you even have a plan Jp?"
"Ohh boy do I, now this requires all of you, I need to give bell the time he needs to come back with the right stuff, trust me it will all make sense when he is here, we must take the fight to The sith, they'll continue as planned but won't know we're coming"
"We have no army"
"Hehehe, are you sure about that? Everyone in this galaxy or any will fight side by side back to back even if it is the last time" Jp smiled but I sensed his emotions. He wasn't telling us everything.
What's really going on with Jp and Bell?
❌❌❌❌❌❌

BELLS POV

THE GIANT

"You good Doc, you look a little pale?"
"Erm...why would I look this way? After learning the truth, everything I've done, we've done is for nothing! I couldn't stop this entire thing, I failed even failed my own kinder"
Richtofen sat down and wanted to give up. "I can save you, I know something Monty doesn't sure I'll be breaking time again but had I didn't the powers of the force would have never found it's way to me and my family, once we started using these" I held up my lightsaber. "I wanted to go down fighting with it besides my people and hopefully end the war with my death and finally bring the peace that was taken so long ago"
I put my arm on Richtofens shoulder, "you saved my brothers life before let me save all of yours and end this once and for all, until all are one, but I can't do it alone"
I extended my hand to him. He was hesitant but he accepted.
"Do you have a plan?"
"Haha, I thought you'd never ask, we're gonna do things my way now"
"I will follow you into battle wherever you go"
"Doc maybe an asshole but that don't mean you'll bare this damn thing alone, I'm with you till the end" Dempsey and Richtofen looked at another and I felt the light grow between them both.
"For once we can return to our old lives, our lost homes, our families"
The light was fully restored now.
"I require one thing from here, your greatest creation, the wunderwaffle dg-2, then I need your artifact Richtofen, it can contain the zero point and allow me to destroy it before it destroys everything else in all realities"
"It sounds like a giant doorway"
"When the sith pushed me into it, I was teleported here, our meeting isn't a coincidence either, he only sent me through time thinking I'll get lost in it, he failed"
"This doesn't sound like a war, sounds a lot like revenge"
"I killed his father who wanted to take control of a planet I created but his son learned of his fathers death and came straight for me, his followers are rising and I cannot allow that to happen"
"Our meeting isn't a coincidence bell, we will fight with you"
"Where will we go next?"
Richtofen handed the Summoning key to me.
"Instead of killing your future selves, we will go to each place and free them from their torment, then I will use them to battle Dr. Monty, I know richtofen it isn't going to work out because yourself is already dead but leave that problem to me"
I stared down at the corpse of his older self and pulled out the Vril key. "Isn't the craziest thing I've ever done" I muttered. "Rise up"
I activated it and brought him back. "What...what's happening?"
"Hello Richtofen"
"You! I remember you, what is it that you done to me, ohh mein head is thumping"
"You were shot in the face by your previous counterpart but I need your assistance, I already told you the plan"
"Yes yes I remember, Zero point, Monty, Sith, cycle it's all coming back"
"What about the others?"
"We go and get them, don't let their time get the best of you, they're still you"
We acquired the DG-2 and were one step away.
I nodded at richtofen who activated the teleporter and we all went from there to acquire future Dempsey, Nikolai and My older father.
I know where this path leads to. Back to home.
❌❌❌❌❌❌
DER EISENDRACHE