SABER WARS 4: A MASAKI'S DARKSIDE

TAKING PLACE RIGHT 1 MONTH BEFORE BATTLE OF ERATHROPIA

I heard voices in my head and felt something cold, tired, sadness, so much anger. A presence I've not felt since the battle of Erathropia. Clementine!

John ran into the room, "shadow company's forces are on all sides of the base!"

I grabbed my saber and followed John and I saw Airships flying above the base. "Bring all guns to bear and bring down their ships!" I ordered. "Scrambling our fighters, bay doors open!"
"Close them!"
"Wait it's too late! MISSILE!"
A missile struck the hangar causing the floor to collapse. I coughed and saw most the hangar engulf in flames. Rey pulled me from the burning area. "Pull out of the base!"
More explosions shook the building. We started to evacuate the base into the open. I felt the presence get stronger and stronger. She was alive!
Clementine was Alive!

We entered outside the base and started for Raccoon City. Then I felt a pull from behind me. One of my men screaming. "Help me!" Then he was killed. There she was. Standing next to her was the dark soldier I fought before.

I saw her face and she saw mine. I wanted to go to her. "You believe your sith? There's your chance destroy him my apprentice!"
"Clementine it's me Bell! Remember me!"
She ignited her blade. "Bell!"
Rey called out to me, I walked towards her. "This isn't you"
"Go on"
She swung her saber at me then I ignited mine and blocked it. She swung down then back up. I blocked all her attacks then started to fight back. "Clem! It's me!"
We regarded each other's faces for a moment. "You've allowed this dark soldier to corrupt your mind! You don't know what your doing!"
She pushed me back away then Tannis joined the fight. I couldn't concentrate on his moves and Clem's at the same time. "You did this!"
I shoved Clem out of the way and started dueling with Tannis. His fighting technique was altered but still flawed. "I told you Bell, shadow company will take over"
We were locked on to each other's sabers.
"Not if I had something to say about it"
We dueled, he swung up I blocked it then felt Clementine come from behind. I leaped into the air and blocked her attack then swung her saber away and lifted her up with the force. "You know me!"
Tannis threw his saber at me and I felt the saber hit me scraping my stomach. I fell to the ground. Clementine looked at me for a second then went for the kill. I used the force to shove her to the side then Tannis leaped into the air about to gut me. I rolled over and ignited my saber. I hurt from my wound. "Your fighting a losing battle Bell"
"But we're winning the war!"
I duel with him again then Clem threw me to the ground. "No!" Rey and Ben joined the fight dueling with Clem. She wasn't trained good enough. "Your apprentice Tannis, requires more training"
"She has one last task for you!"
We dueled and I swatted his armor away grazing his arm. He drove his saber towards my stomach but I blocked it. I clashed with his blade watching sparks fly off our swords as we clashed. Then he kicked my wound then flipped over me I felt his blade scrap my back. I screamed in pain. I fell to my knees and felt his blade pierce my chest. I shook with intense pain and couldn't breathe. "Nooo!" Ben dueled with him knocking his saber out of his hand then swinging at his side. Tannis got on one knee then choked Ben. I then tossed Debris at him saving Ben. Rey and Clem were still dueling. Ben came to my side. "I can't move! Leave me Ben!"
"I'm not going anywhere you just hold on!" He told me. "Revenge is mine!" Tannis threw a jab at Ben knocking him to the ground. "I'll spill your blood for you to feel every last drop" he threatened me. Then I felt anger surge through me, I lifted myself and my saber from the dirt. Then opened my eyes. "The darkside surrounds you Bell, this isn't what you are"
"Let me show you!" I yelled my battle cry. I swung back and forth multiple times then high and low quick as I could. I was dueling hardcore style. This surge of power wanted me to end him once and for all. I pushed him back and used my lightning to stun him. Then I flung him around and unleashed the power I've kept inside of me. Knocking out all of shadow companies forces.