||Epilogue*||

4 years later

Oakley POV

"We shouldn't... August god, we have to...," I hiss, my voice cutting off, throwing my head against the leather of his car seat as his tongue slides up my slit. Gliding up me like a hot knife cutting through butter.

"Always so sweet," He mutters against me, the vibration of his words making my legs spazz, lifting my legs over his shoulders so he can slide his tongue inside me.

I gasp, my skin-tight back dress sliding up my waist as I feel him suck on the bulb of nerves between my legs. His hand slides up my body and I grip his hair that he just got freshly shaped and pull at it.

I look down lacing at us. Hot is an understatement of how he looks while enjoying me. I'll never get used to it.

He palms my breast, no bra, as always, to get in his way from feeling me. He pinches my nipple through the material and I cry out.

He whispers a curse as he drops my legs to the seat and raises his head from between my thighs. Then begin to unbuckle his pants.

I pant, watching him, "I think I'm having Deja Vu," I say with a smile.

He pulls his dress pants and boxers down, his length escaping from the tight hold of his pants. My clit throbs for him like it's the first night we met again.

He lowers himself between my legs, raising something in his hand. A condom, "Changing a little something this time."

I snicker, nodding my head at him, and wrap my hands around his neck as he sides the rubber on himself.

His gaze comes back up to me, flames behind his eyes as his hand cups my cheek, leaning on his elbow and inserting his tip inside me.

I gasp sharply, my nails digging into the back of his neck under the collar of his shirt. He pushes himself deeper into my heat, groaning and filling me for the thousandth time over the past five years. But yet each time, the pleasure doesn't fade, the love doesn't wash away, and the connection doesn't weaken.

"Fuck, Angel," He moans, kissing my lips. Something he couldn't do the night we first met. But now something he does every chance he gets.

He slides quickly in and out of me, my wetness gathering at the base of his cock, the sound of our skin slapping together filling his car. I cry out, the car beginning to rock as he quickens his speed and deepens his strokes, my walls clenching around his length.

"August!"

His head drops, "Two minutes more, Oakley. Hold it, angel." He whispers unevenly against my ears, lips brushing against my skin.

My mouth parts as my back arch off the seat and meets his front.

"I ca--" He hits a spot that makes my stomach do flips and I gasp out a cry, digging into his neck as I attempt to hold my orgasm back. Though in seconds I'm sure to fail miserably.

"Just like that," he groans. "Good girl."

His words push me over the edge, causing me to stiffen, my groin twisting and my walls spasm as I undergo my orgasm around August, buried deep inside of me. He pauses his strokes, my high pushing him far over the edge as well, making him spill into the condom.