Ch 3. Accepting life pt 3

Narrator POV

Afternoon

On his way home Izuku passed under a bridge and suddenly he was attacked by a sludge that looked like a human and used Izuku as his new body. And then All Might and Magnetic helped him with his Texas Smash and put the monster in a jar. After Izuku was saved Izuku wanted to ask All Might about something.

Izuku : ALL MIGHT WAIT !! I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING

All Might : Well of course young -

Izuku : Yagi, Izuku Yagi

All Might : Well of course Young Yagi, what are you going to ask ?

Izuku : Sir All Might ?, CAN A QUIRKLESS KID BE A HERO LIKE YOU ?

All Might : God damnit Izuku, I can give you One For All. But you are to weak for it and I can't put You at risk.

Magnetic : Damnit Izuku I told You to STOP dreaming to be a hero 

All Might : *clears throat* I'm so sorry young Yagi, you can't be a hero without a quirk, it's very dangerous and deadly. Dream more realistically, like being a policeman or a firefighter.

Magnetic : He is right Young Yagi, Dream more realistic you can't be a hero with out a quirk. I'm sorry Izuku this IS for your own good. 

All Might : We, should get going Magnetic *jump's away*

Magnetic : Of course, Wait up *fly's after him*

The two of them left leaving Izuku alone, and then he decided to "go home" with disappointment to All Might and Magnetic.

On the way he passed an alley and suddenly a green aura shone on his body.

Izuku : Ah shit, here we go aga--AAAAAA

Izuku was thrown into the alley by his own sister and there were already The Bakugo twins and The Todoroki twins, who are ready to beat him with their own quirk

Izumi : So Deku, What did you told us about back then ?

Katsuki : LET'S TEACH HIM SOME LESSON GUY'S

???/??? : NOOOO / DON'T HURT HIM

Izuku's POV 

When they were about to attack me, I heard screams by Ochako and Camie who ran towards me and tried to help me but were intercepted by Shoka and Katsumi. 

Izumi : Hold those slut's back 

Ochako : Why are you doing this his your Brother !!!

Camie : You better let us go now before-- Ahhhhhh

BOOOM

I heard an Explosion and Camie's scream in pain as I saw Katsumi blow an explosion to Camie and Ochako 

Katsumi : Listen you bitches Izuku need to be punished for what his done to US !!!

Shoka : And you bitches can't interfere !!

Izumi : Freeze them Shoka ! 

When Shoka freezes Ocha and Camie's legs, Katsuki and Shoto beat me into a bloody pulp. Then I caught Shoto's punch and immediately punched him in the face until he fell down in pain

Katsuki : YOU ASSH--

When he was about to use his quirk on me I grabbed his arm and break his elbow in the opposite direction until he screamed in pain and made him fall off balance. And then their sister's came to their brothers, when I rushed to Ochan and Camie I was lifted by my fucking sister's quirk.