Ch 23. Meanwhile in Japan Pt 2

Hello readers, Back again readers on My Fanfiction.

Ok OK This might embarrass me. However, there are quite a few people who say that my previous writing style was easier to read.

Indeed, the previous two chapters I used a different style of story writing. Because, I personally REALLY like to try new things.

So let's use the old one.

+/+

+/+

+/+

+/+

+/+

+/+

+/+

+/+

+/+

+/+

+/+

+/+

+/+

+/+

+/+

In the late afternoon in Japan, in the middle of Musutafu City, people are leaving schools, office buildings and so on to go home or go somewhere else. There are those who walk, drive their cars, use public transportation, there are students who go to the Mall for shopping, whatever it is, there are parents who pick up their sons or daughters from school to go home.

But now we focus on a blonde girl with two buns, her name is Himiko Toga, she is in 9th grade of middle school. She's walking home from school and she is walking to the bus stop. As the girl walked to the bus stop her cell phone rang indicating that someone was calling her. When Himiko saw who was calling her, it turned out that it was Melissa Shield who was calling her. Then Himiko answered the phone while walking towards the bus stop.

Toga : *picks up the phone happily* Hi Mell, what's wrong calling me at this time!

Melissa : Hi Toga, by the way are you free now?

Toga : *holds her chin while thinking* Hmmm, Yeah. Why is that?, I wonder what's wrong?

Melissa : Free?, oh good, I'll meet you near the Musutafu river, Ok?

Himiko is confused, why does Melissa want to meet her near the Musutafu river?, What is Melissa planning to do with Himiko?, But all the questions that are in Himiko's mind, Himiko put them aside. First, Himiko wants to know what her first friend is planning.

Toga : *happy* You know, Alright I'll be waiting for you there!.

Melissa : Ok all right then, I'll be there probably at 5pm. Please wait there...

Toga : *happy* Okay, I'll wait there!

Melissa : Hey Toga, *sighs* please stay out of trouble, and please stay safe for yourself!