Ch 8.

The next day In the morning Izuku decided to buy some stuff, before going to America in the next day with his father and Tenko.

Izuku : Hey Dad, I'm going to go shopping for a bit for my needs

Hisashi : Of course son, *gives some money* This is for your needs on the way home

Izuku : *smiles while receiving the money* Thank you Dad

Izuku immediately went on foot, so that people who knew Izuku wouldn't know he wore a hoodie and hat so no one would recognize him. He took less than 5 minutes, he arrived at the mini market 3 blocks to the south, when he got there he immediately took a pack of toothbrushes and toothpaste and some snacks such as Pringles and stuff, when Izuku had taken some of his necessities, he immediately went to the cashier.

Izuku : *puts all the groceries at the cashier* I also want to buy a chocolate milkshake

Cashier : Sure *starts counting Izuku's groceries*, Hey Mike 1 chocolate milkshake for this guy points to Izuku

Mike : Of course Robert *make a milkshake for Izuku*

Robert: *gives Izuku some groceries* The total amount is 450 yen and with the milkshake is 120 yen, so the total is 570 yen

When Izuku was about to pay for his groceries 3 robbers came with each person carrying a 590 Mossberg shotgun, 38 revolver, and a crowbar.

Robber 1: *pushes Izuku away from the cashier* STEP ASIDE SHIT HEAD, *points his shotgun at Robert* YOU QUICKLY PUT THE MONEY IN THIS BAG *throws the bag at Robert*

When Izuku was about to help Robert he felt a gun to his head

Robber 2: *points gun at Izuku* Don't play dumb, kneel down and hands on head *dragging a scared Mike towards Izuku* Shut up and stay there you piece of shit

When Izuku looked at the 3rd robber, the robber just stood still while holding his crowbar as if he was scared or didn't want to do what he was doing right now. And when Izuku looked at the 2nd robber, the robber was walking taking stuff from the store's warehouse and putting them in a bag. The frightened Robert could only surrender and put the money in the cashier into the robber's bag. 

Robber 1: See it's not that hard right?. You put the money in the bag, and nothing happens

When Robber 1 was about to pull the trigger of his shotgun at Robert, Izuku immediately snatched the crowbar from Robber 3 and then punched Robber 3 until he was unconscious, Then Izuku immediately swung a crowbar at Robber 1's head until he backed up in pain, When he was about to aim his shotgun at Izuku, Izuku swiftly parried his shotgun using the crowbar and immediately punched robber 1 in the face many times until he released his shotgun. Then Izuku snatched the shotgun and immediately emptied his shotgun and broke the shotgun and threw it in the face of robber 1. When Izuku wanted to goes at robber 2, Izuku got another gun point from robber 2.

Robber 2: *walks forward towards Izuku while pointing his gun* DON'T MOVE OR I'LL SHOOT YOU

When robber 2 saw the condition of his friends he was about to take the bag that already contained money from the cashier while pointing his gun at Izuku, but when the robber was in Izuku's reach, Izuku immediately caught the robber's hand and slammed it down and took his gun and emptied it. 

When Izuku looked around him there were only a few shelves of fallen food, before Izuku took his groceries he asked for some cable ties to Robert who was hiding under the cashier area.