Ch 16.

All right, I'm back after a hiatus of about 2 months. 

It's not that I forgot my stories.

But I have to prepare myself for the 3rd semester of my college. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Things that you should know about the story right now

- Izuku is only 15, he's going to be 16 soon. He doesn't know about his Real Quirk YET. Because it was sealed by his Father, Since the day Izuku was Born. So Izuku only knows that he is still quirkless.

+

- Tenko already knows the Identity of All Might and his Family, because Izuku told him, And had Plans to kill him. In his mind.

+

- Hisashi Midoriya, we know him as All For One. Because he wants to correct his past mistakes against his brother (Yoichi Shigaraki), he decides to steal quirks from people who don't deserve to have quirks. He became The Legendary Bat who destroyed the world's largest criminal group, and left them quirkless. ALIVE. And meet with Inko since the day he was going to punish All Might for what he have done.  And if EVERYTHING is over, He will surrender himself to the authorities, and will surrender to what punishment he will receive.

+

- Slade Wilson, also known as Deathstroke. Chosen for a secret experiment, the army gave him a drug that allowed him to use and utilize up to 90% of his brain capacity. Gives him increased physical strength and close control over his body (accelerated healing factor and enhanced senses) to create a metahuman super soldier for the US military. Encountered by Batman because he has more courage to face All For One by himself, and offered to work together at Midori Tech Industries, to build a more advanced world. A world without corrupt and greedy governments.

+

- Toshinori Yagi, Also known as All Might, As far as we know, he got the One For All quirk from Nana Shimura, Inko Shimura's biological mother. All Might himself doesn't have any idea that Nana Shimura has a son named Kotaro Shimura.

+

- Inko Yagi, Previous name Inko Midoriya, Previous name Inko Shimura. Inko memiliki quirk Magnetism, where the user can pull or push anything that has iron, metal, etc., without having to touch it. While the drawback is that the object is to be used, the user must be able to see it. So if Inko gets blinded by a falshbang attack, all the things she lifts using her quirk will just fall down.

+

- Izumi Yagi, (by the way she's in the 3rd grade of junior high school) The Pure Daughter of All Might and Magnetic. The BITCH who claim to be The Daughter of the Symbol of Peace. The girl who backstabbed Izuku Yagi, she promised Izuku to protect him, but instead she follows Bakugo Katsuki's ADVICE, just to PROTECT Izuku, HER OWN BROTHER.

+

- Aldera School is an elementary school, junior high school, and high school. The school is very family friendly, people who don't have quirks will be treated well, so kids who don't have quirks don't have to worry about everything, because Aldera Family School is the perfect place for kids who don't have quirks. So Izuku's former parents, Izumi's parents and friends, had subscribed there until their children graduated from high school. So their parents don't have to bother looking for their children to go to a new school.