Ch 19. Awakening the Quirk Pt 2

Now we are back to the Main Characters in This story. Izuku and Tenko were in a laboratory room, lying on the MRI machine that has been provided, for their father's health to be checked, before both of them underwent special surgery for them both, so that there would be no fatal failure.

While Hisashi was outside the room, he was watching over his two sons. With several technologies used. To get information about the health of his two sons.

Izuku : *getting bored* Hey Dad, Do we really have to check our heath first before injecting our self's with the Super Soldier serum ?

Tenko : It's kinda waste of time Pop's

Hisashi : *from outside the room* I wonder if you two are ready for this, or not

Izuku : Dad, you know that we're both fine right ?

Hisashi didn't say anything, instead he immediately turned on the MRI machine and put his two children inside for further examination.

And it didn't take long for Hisashi to get what he needed, namely the results of his two sons' medical tests.

Hisashi : *happy* Good, they both are ready for the next stage

Then Hisashi took them both out and turned off the engine.

Then Hisashi directed his two sons, to exit the examination room and told them to wait for the results.

Tenko: *curious* So how's dad, how's it going?

Izuku : *impatient* Can we move on to the next stage?

Hisashi : Good news boys, You both are ready for the next level

Then Tenko and Izuku rejoiced, because they had both been declared ready for the next stage.

Now we see Tenko and Izuku who rushed to the next room, followed by Hisashi.

When they got there they saw that Uncle Slade was already standing there and wearing laboratory clothes. It was quite surprising for the two main characters in this story.

Tenko: Ummmm, wasn't Uncle Slade in the computer room?

Izuku : How come he's here?

Uncle Slade could only sigh which meant showing that the two of them were still some kind of Fan Boy.

Slade : *sighs* Haaaah.... Okay Kids, the real question. Do you want to continue to the next stage or just stay there waiting for an answer from me?. *points to the position of the two of them now* Or will you take off your clothes, except your underwear and immediately sit on the chair there? *while pointing at the chair that seems to be a treatment room*

The two Boys looked in the direction Uncle Slade was pointing, and saw the chair to be used.

And they also saw Hisashi who had prepared 3 one liter canisters of Super Soldier serum, in every available seat, and waving at those boys

Then the two boys immediately took off their clothes and immediately sat on one of the chairs.

Hisashi and Uncle Slade then tied Izuku and Tenko's hands and feet together. To avoid accidents or rebellions from Izuku or Tenko.

Then we saw Hisashi put needles into the arms, legs and neck on Izuku's body. Meanwhile, Uncle Slade had needles placed on Tenko's arms, legs and neck.

When finished injecting Slade straight out to the computer in the outside room. While Hisashi was still inside with his two sons.

Hisashi : Boys, this is the time. There is no turning back. Understand ? *rubs Izuku's head*

Izuku : *nods in agreement* We got this Dad

Tenko : Don't worry about us Dad, We will be fine

Hisashi : *pats Tenko's head* I believe you both can do it. *walks to the door*

Hisashi then immediately closed the lab door, as a shield with the surveillance room.

Slade : *concerned* Are you sure about this Hisashi ?

Hisashi was a little worried about what would happen to his two sons. This would be quite a painful process, even though Izuku and Tenko had already been given painkillers.

But before the injection started Hisashi installed the Camera near him as Documentation. So that his two sons could see what they were both going through.

Slade : *via Mic* You two are ready?

Izuku : *excited* We are ready uncle!

Tenko : *excited* We are born ready Uncle !

Then Slade looked at Hisashi, and Hisashi nodded in agreement to begin. So Slade pressed the Enter key on the computer to start the injection.

Now we see Izuku and Tenko who seem excited.

Izuku : *excited* Are you ready Bro?! *looks at Tenko*

Tenko : *also excited* Ohhhhhhh, I can't wait Brother!! *looks at Izuku*

And now we see a blue liquid entering the injection tube and slowly approaching Izuku and Tenko's bodies. And we also see the expressions on the faces of Izuku and Tenko who were excited, now become frightened and flat on what will happen to them.

But that doesn't stop their determination, which will change the fucked up society in Japan, And take down All Might and his Family.

Then, you now see the Super Soldier Serum has entered their bodies, and what they feel at first is like a normal injection, and over time, they feel excruciating pain.

Izuku : *panic* What the- AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH IT BURNS *scream in Pain*

Tenko : *scream in Pain* AAAAAAAAAHH I CAN'T FEEL MY BODY'S, IT'S GONNA BURN- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We turned towards Hisashi who was worried about his two sons. He looked at the computer screen and saw that his serum was only 39% up and up 3% every second.

Hisashi who was worried spoke through the Mic to calm his two sons.

Hisashi : *worried* HOLD ON BOYS, THIRTY SECONDS WILL BE DONE

We focuses on Izuku and Tenko again, who are still screaming in pain, receiving the Super Soldier Serum into their bodies.

And When Hisashi looked back at the screen, and saw that it was 100%. Then Hisashi and Slade immediately rushed in and injected sleeping meds for Izuku and Tenko, so they wouldn't go on a rampage.

Then Hisashi releases the needles on Izuku's body, while Slade releases the needles on Tenko's body. Then the two of them brought Izuku and Tenko who were still sleeping to the Isolation room.

Where there are only mattresses, pillows, and blankets. While the walls are made of a kind of soft cloth and are not easily torn or beaten until they are crushed.

So if Izuku and Tenko go "crazy" and start destroying anything he sees. And there are only Mattresses, Pillows, and Blankets that they can destroy.

________________________________________________________________________________Publised at : Saturday, 1 - 10 - 2022