Chapter 9

Something is going on, and I'm not quite sure I am prepared for it. These boys have something up their sleeve. They have been fine all day up until we had lunch. All I did was go to the bathroom, and come back to find them whispering to each other and then stop when I walked up. Now they are being unusually quiet. This is not like them at all.

Liam and Harry walk faster than the rest of us. I slyly glance at Paul and Andy from the corner of my eye, wondering if they know what is going on. Their faces are completely blank while looking around the park. Do they ever smile or are they just too busy protecting the boys?

I tug on the bottom of Zayn's shirt without anyone noticing. "Zayn, what are you guys planning?"

"What are you talking about?" Zayn continues looking forward instead of looking at me.

"You guys are planning something. You are guys are too quiet." I watch Niall and Louis fall back. "Okay. Seriously? What is going on?"

Zayn smirks down at me, looping his arm through mine. "Can you run fast?"

"No. I'm way too clumsy." I shake my head, eyeing our arms suspiciously. "Why? Is this part of your plan?"

Zayn slows his pace down, dragging me back with him. "You could say that." He smiles down at me. "If I told you to jump on my back, would you?"

"Why?" I stand up on my toes, watching Andy and Paul spread out to watch all of us. Zayn raises his eyebrows, questioningly. "No, I won't. Just tell me what you are planning. I hate not knowing things."

Zayn pulls his arm out of mine. "Be ready."

"Ready for what?"

"Five."

"Zayn!"

"Four." Zayn whispers, watching Harry and Liam ahead of us.

"Please tell me what is going on."

"Three."

"Zayn-"

"Two."

"Give me a hint!"

"One!" Zayn shouts, knocking my feet out from underneath me. A scream escapes from my mouth as my arms wrap around Zayn's neck. Andy's head whips around just as Zayn sprints off in the opposite direction with me in his arms.

"Zayn!" I shout at him, staring at Andy over Zayn's shoulder. "What are you doing?"

"Trust me!" Zayn chuckles, swerving through the massive crowd.

I bury my head in his chest when he almost collides into an older lady. "No offense, but that is a bit hard to do when you running away from Paul and Andy. You know, the people who are supposed to be protecting you?"

"Stop worrying. We have a plan."

"Did you think of including Paul and Andy in this plan?" I ask him, not looking up.

Zayn slows down to a walking pace, and I lift my head up off of his chest. The first thing I notice is we are inside of some building with fossils on the walls. Where are we? Zayn slowly sets me down on my feet and I grip the wooden railing in my hand.

"Where are we?" I turn to look at Zayn, who is trying to catch his breath.

"You work at Disney and you don't know where we are?" Zayn smirks down at me.

"I work as a character in Magic. This is Animal Kingdom. I've only been here once." I pull myself up to sit on the railing while facing Zayn.

"We're at the Dinosaur ride." Zayn answers me, laughing at something behind me.