Chapter 18

"Aria! Love, wake up!" Louis's voice calls out in my dream. "Aria!" My body starts to shake, and I snap my eyes open. "Hey, it's okay." Louis wipes away the tears on my face.

Louis has a concerned expression on his face. His thumbs continue to wipe away more tears sliding down my face. He is actually here. Louis didn't leave to head back to London yet.

"You're here!" I spring forward, wrapping him in the tightest hug ever. More tears stream down my face as I bury my face in the crook of his neck.

"Were you having a nightmare?" Louis rubs circles into my back, comfortingly. "I woke up and you were crying hysterically."

I nod my head. That was the most realistic dream I have ever had before. The whole thing was a dream. I must have fallen asleep on Louis after they came over to cheer me up.

"Where's the guys?" I push against his chest, scanning the room for the four crazy guys. "They didn't leave for the airport yet, did they? I still have to say goodbye to them."

"No, they didn't leave yet. They went to go get our luggage, so we can leave from here at five." Louis drapes the blanket over us.

I sigh in relief. Good. In my dream, I didn't get to say goodbye to them that well except for Zayn. I cried about him leaving me. It's true, though. I have become really close to these five boys. How did that even happen without me realising it?

"Honey, we're home!" Harry barges into the room, a goofy grin present on his face. "Ah. Good! You're awake!" His eyes lands on us.

Without thinking, I jump out of Louis's arms and rush over to my four best friends. Harry steps back, thinking I was heading for Zayn, but I collide into the curly headed boy and hug him. I don't remember saying goodbye to Niall, Harry, or Liam in my dream and I'm not going to miss the opportunity.

"I'm going to miss you guys." I grab Niall's shirt, pulling him into the hug with the us.

"I want to be in the hug." Liam pouts, moving forward not giving us a choice in the matter.

"What about me?" Zayn joins the group hug we created. "I'm the best friend here."

"That's cool." Louis says from the bed. "I'll just stay over here like chopped liver. I didn't want to be part of the group hug anyways." He begins to fake cry.

"Fine. We'll share her." Harry kisses my cheek, smirking at him.

"Will you guys visit me?" I begin to choke up, thinking about how they will be boarding a flight to London in less than an hour.

"I promise we will be back." Zayn whispers in my ear from wherever he is hugging me.

"I'll hold you to that."

The guys hug me just like when we were in my flat. I'm in the the middle of the five of them while they all hug me. Liam drove my car down to the airport because I couldn't stop crying. That just means I will have to drive back to my flat by myself and most likely be crying the whole way.

"Let's give the lovebirds a few minutes." Niall backs off with the guys. The four of them wander off in the direction of a small store in the airport.

Louis and I stand in front of each other, a few inches separating the two of us. Neither one of us move closer to each other. We just stand there by the terminal staring at one another. Maybe if I don't say anything, it will be easier than saying goodbye. Or I could take Zayn's advice from my dream and only say "see you soon". Even if we may never see each other again. "See you soon" will just be a lie.

He reacts first by reaching for me, and hugs me. "You make this seem like it's the last time we will ever see each other again. It won't be."

"You don't know that." I rest my head against his.

Louis's hands cups my face. "I do know that." He peers into my eyes, completely serious.

I watch as he tries to kiss me, but I lean away. "You can kiss me when we see each other again." I place my pointer finger over his lips.

An adorable smile spreads across his face while still pressed against my finger. "Only if you agree to be my girlfriend when we see each other again."

I lower my finger from his lips, speechless. Louis wants me to be his girlfriend? Maybe I heard him wrong. One of his hands lets go of my face to intertwine my fingers with him. Nope. I definitely heard him correctly.

"You better come back then."

⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣⇣

Author's Note:

Ahh. Yes. I like that ending much better than the last chapters. I didn't plan on this chapter until this morning when I was thinking about how I ended it. So, that's how this was created.

I hope no one is too mad at me for making the second half of the last chapter a dream.

If this makes you feel any better, I already know how I will end this AND I will be doing a sequel. I'm not sure how many chapters are left. I haven't decided that part yet.

Question...Do you think Louis and Aria will see each other again and when or shall I say why?

So, yeah!