Chapter 3

"Where's Tink? We need pixie dust!" Tanner talks in his Peter Pan voice.

There is a group of people surrounding us in front of the entrance of Adventureland. It's mostly little kids with their parents and a few teenagers. There is two girls standing in the front practically drooling over Tanner in the Peter Pan costume. Tanner gets into the Peter Pan character. Once he has the outfit on, he becomes Peter. That is why everyone likes him so much.

Tanner stands next to one of the teenagers and puts his hand on her shoulder. "Do you know where Tinkerbell is? You kind of look like her! Are you sisters?"

The girl stares at Tanner with an awestruck face. "You think we look alike?"

I skip over to them. "You have long blonde hair like Tink, but she keeps hers up in a bun."

The girl runs her fingers through her hair. "Don't worry. I don't get jealous like Tinkerbell." She winks at Peter.

Wow. Someone is flirting with Peter Pan. There is always about ten girls that flirt with Peter. I have about five guys hit on me. Tanner told me it's because of my British accent. Apparently, guys love when girls have British accents. I don't know if that is true or not, but I know girls absolutely love when guys have British accents.

Tanner laughs at her comment. "We should do pictures! Wendy and I have to get back to Neverland."

"I told the Lost Boys I would read them a story." I add, smiling at the crowd. I reach for a little girl's hand. "Will you take a picture with Peter and me?"

Her parents step forward and prepare to take our picture. I crouch down next to the girl, pulling her into a hug. She hugs me back eagerly. Tanner stands behind us and does one of Peter Pan's famous poses. The cameras flash.

Tanner and I continued to take pictures with everyone for the next half hour. The two teenagers practically pushed me out of the picture. This blonde girl definitely lied about not getting jealous. Tanner must have noticed how they were treating me because he kissed me on the cheek just before we left. They didn't look too pleased about that.

"When we get back to Neverland can we go see Tiger Lily?" Tanner continues talking like Peter Pan as we head back to the main building.

"Oh, Tiger Lily!" I clasp my hands together. "I haven't seen her in ages."

Tanner grabs my hand as we run to the side entrance of the building when no one is looking. Our shoes pound against the linoleum floor as we run down the hallway. Tanner slides to a stop when we reach a black door with the word character on it. I collide into him by accident. He opens the door for me.

"Why thank you, Peter." I keep up my British accent as I walk in the dressing room.

I head over to the white paper taped to the wall by the full length mirror. We have two hours to do whatever we want until we have to take pictures again. Time for me to go get some lunch. I pick up my clothes that I wore here and walk to the bathroom. Once I finish changing into a pair of denim shorts and a white shirt, I step back into the room.

"When does Nikki get done?" I ask Tanner in my normal voice.

Tanner pulls off the red wig. "Thirty minutes."

I walk up next to Tanner and stare at my reflection in the mirror. "Do you want to go to Pinocchio Village for lunch? She can meet up with us."

"Sure. I'll text her so she knows where to meet us." Tanner pulls his phone out.

I pull the brown wig off of my head. "My mom wants to go to your wedding." I blurt.

Tanner snaps his head to look at me. "She does?"