Chapter 10

I run the brush through my hair, attempting to tame its frizziness. The guys and I decided that we would go to Epcot to eat dinner. I was a bit hesitant to go because I'm so tight on money, but Zayn said he had me covered. I set my brush back down and fix the few stray hairs.

"You should really lock your door." Zayn's voice comes from behind me. I spin around, screaming. Zayn is leaning against my bathroom doorway with his arms crossed.

"What are you doing in here?!" I place my hand over my heart, feeling its rapid beating against my chest.

"I came to see you." Zayn answers, casually.

"How did you get in?" I lean against the sink, still breathing heavily from being scared to death.

"Your door was unlocked." Zayn points over his shoulder.

"That doesn't give you permission to walk right in like you own the place." I push away from the sink, and out of the bathroom. "Why are you here anyways? I thought we were all meeting up at Epcot."

"Uh..We are." Zayn hesitates just enough for me to catch it. "The guys sent me over here to tell you to dress nice. In other words," Zayn's eyes scan over my outfit. "you need to change."

My mouth drops open as I stare down at my outfit. "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I frown at him.

"We are eating at somewhere fancy, and you want to wear jeans? I don't think so." Zayn shakes his head at me, heading towards my bedroom.

I follow him in to my bedroom, and he just walks right up to my small closest. I sit down on the edge of my bed. Who would have thought that I would have Zayn Malik in my bedroom, picking my outfit out for me? Everyone on Tumblr thinks that Louis is the one that knows all about fashion, but I think Zayn may be taking his place.

Zayn continues to rummage through my closet, and finally pulls out a black dress. "Put this on." He hands it to me.

I take the black dress from his hands. This is the dress my mom bought me three years ago. We were planning on going out to eat somewhere fancy, but then she got sick that night. We never went. The dress has been hanging in my closet ever since.

I run my fingers over the Peter Pan neckline collar. The dress is all black except for the collar, it's white. The style for this dress is very simple. It clings to me and stops right above my knees.

"Your mom bought this for you, didn't she?" Zayn sits down next to me.

I nod my head, agreeing with him. "Three years ago."

"Do you want me to pick out a different one?" Zayn starts to stand back up.

I react quickly, and wrap my fingers around his arm. "It's fine. I'll go change." I smile at him. "Could you pick some shoes out for me?" I stand up, heading for my bathroom.

The door shuts behind me with a soft click. I slip out of my clothes and start to pull on my dress. Maybe I will go see my mom before we go to dinner. We still have an hour until we are supposed to meet up with everyone. I could surprise my mom by showing her that I'm wearing the dress she bought me. I'm sure she would love that.

I finish changing, and step out of the bathroom to see Zayn sprawled out on my bed with a pair of black heels, laying next to him. "Do you want to go for a ride?" I sit down next to him.

Zayn lifts his head up. "Where to?"

I slip the black heels on my feet. "I need to go visit my mom."

Zayn's eyes widen at my words. "Are you sure?" He sits up.

I nod. "Yeah, she will want to see me in this dress. You are practically one of my best friends now. I mean, you don't have to come if you don't want to."