Chapter 15

"I can't believe you made us sit in the very front row." I giggle, allowing Louis to pull me away from the show area.

My shoes squish from the water in my shoes from the Shamu show. Louis decided it would be a good idea to sit in the splash zone, and we got drenched. The water was freezing cold. The families around us were smart when they were wearing ponchos. Louis and I had nothing to protect us from the water.

"You can't see Shamu without being in the very front." Louis explains with his signature smile on his face. "You have to get the full experience."

"Well, I definitely got the full experience." I twist my hair tightly to lose some of the water in it. Louis's hair is now pressed down to his head instead of sticking up in the hair in a quiff. I move forward, and push his hair back up.

"What are you doing?" He chuckles, attempting to look up at my hands.

"Trying to fix your hair. It's sticking to your head." I manage to get part of it back up while the other half stays flat.

Louis bends his head down, and runs his hands through his hair. "I'll just pull a Harry then." He flicks his head back up.

I burst out into laughter at his hair. Different pieces are going in random directions. "That technique would work if you had curly hair, but you don't, so let's just do this." I push myself up on my toes to run my fingers through his hair.

Louis notices my struggle to reach the top of his head, so he crouches down a little bit and places his hands on my waist. I hold in my gasp at his sudden movement, and continue to fix his hair. A few parts of his hair sticks up in the right direction. After a few seconds, I fix his hair completely and step back to admire my work.

"How do I look?" Louis reaches to touch his hair.

"No!" I pull his hands away before he can destroy my masterpiece. "You look very cute." I blurt before I can stop myself.

The sides of Louis's mouth curl up in a smile. "Thanks, love."

I turn away, blushing. "Um..What should we do next?" I scan the area for something for us to do.

"It's already eight and I promised the lads that I would bring you back to hang out with them, if you don't mind?" Louis checks the time on his phone.

"I'd love to!" I chirp, a little too excited.

"Excellent." Louis grins at me. "Shall we head back then?" He motions his head to the front of the park.

"That's a long walk." I realise. The Shamu stage is in the very back of the park, and we have to walk all the way to the front. I'm going to get blisters on my feet from my wet shoes.

Louis spins around, crouches down, and holds his arms out backwards. "Hop on." He throws me a smile over his shoulder.

"Are you sure?" I stare the back of his shirt. "That's a long walk from here."

"I'm positive. I can show off my muscles." Louis flexes his right arm where I can clearly see his huge biceps. The thin material around his arm tightens around his bicep. Oh goodness. Louis could probably bench six of me.

"Catch me." I say before hopping on his back. Louis's hands effortlessly catch my damp jean covered legs to hold me in place. "Giddy up, horsey." I wrap my arms around his neck.

Louis attempts to make a neighing noise, and tries to gallop like a horse. My grip tightens around his neck as he runs through the park. A few families give us strange looks when we race by, and a few teenage girls recognised Louis, but were too shocked to chase us.