[dead calm pt.1]

{picture above was my favorite scene of Rafe; why did they have to make it so hot????}

(tw: smut, violence, and guns.)

I'm back in the study of the mansion from the Midsummers party. I look around at the books on the shelves, and see that Rafe is leaning against the closed door.

He walks slowly over to me, but doesn't stop in front of me and instead walks behind me, leaving me feeling exposed and vulnerable.

His lips connect onto the skin of my neck from behind me. I gasp, suddenly losing the ability to move.

"Rafe," I breathe out, "What the hell are you doing?"

He hums against my neck, continuing to trail tender kisses along the back of my neck and shoulders. It feels like electricity is dancing across the surface of my skin; my neck tingles every time his lips make contact.

I feel his soft fingers slip off my dress straps one by one, tauntingly, slowly, teasingly. Everytime his fingers touch my back, my breath catches in my throat. 

Rafe's lips move against my neck as he speaks. "Do you want me to stop?" He questions in a low, gravelly voice.

Fuck.

I know I shouldn't. I know with all my heart that I can't. But in this moment I don't seem to particularly care.

I don't even have the opportunity to respond as he grabs my hips and spins me around so that I'm facing him.

Jesus Christ. I think, tracing his facial features with my eyes. You're beautiful.

I am unable to produce a single word as he brushes his lips down the sensitive part of my neck.

"Do you want me to stop, Celeste?" He repeats. A gasp escapes me as he nibbles softly on my skin.

"God no, don't stop." I practically beg.

The dress slips off my body like silk and pools around my feet, leaving me exposed completely.

What is this man doing to me?

"Right answer," He hums, before grabbing my hips once again and throwing me down on the bed. He places one hand on each of my knees and harshly separates them, giving him a full view of my lace underwear and what is underneath.

I watch breathlessly as he positions his legs in between mine to keep them apart. The room is silent as Rafe slips his arms around my waist and gazes down at me.

I give him a slight nod and that's all it takes for him. With a look of pure hunger in his eyes, he grabs the back of my neck and pulls me forward until our lips connect. I groan into the kiss and tangle my fingers in his hair, messing it all up.

The kiss is hungry as it is passionate. Rafe grips my jaw, controlling my head movements as he roughly captures my mouth with his own. I moan shamelessly into the kiss, sending pulses through my body.

He grinds his hips against mine, sending a stream of heat straight into my core. He has me panting within seconds; a familiar ache builds up between my legs. Suddenly, he moves his hands from my head to my bra strap, and rips it off completely, urging a soft gasp to escape my lips.

He takes my left nipple into his mouth and causes a loud moan to ripple from my chest.

"You like that, yeah?" He murmurs, sending vibrations straight to my core.

"Oh my god, I love it." I moan as he moves on to my right nipple, giving it the same amount of attention, while now using his hand to play with my left breast.