𝙻

point L:  I know what love is, all thanks to you.

*two days later*

"Take it easy" hailey looked at Brianna as she got out of the car. Brianna smiled and nodded, "I will" she closed the door. Hailey smiled back, "have a good day" she waved her daughter off. Brianna waved back and watched her mom drive away before turning to face the school. She made it about half way down the hall before someone tapped her shoulder, she looked up to see Archie walking by her side, "hey, I'm glad you're okay. What actually happened?" He nodded. She was shocked slightly, why is he talking to her? Is he not embarrassed to be seen with her? She smiled and nodded, "we don't know, but I was roofied for sure" she shrugged. He frowned, "did your parents find out who did it?" He looked at her. She shook her head, "they had to drop it, there wasn't a chance in hell they'd find out" she laughed slightly. He smiled back, he's just glad she's okay.

Later that day, Archie had sat down with Brianna at dinner, "why're you doing this?" She looked down at the table. He frowned and shook his head, "what do you mean?" He folded his arms.  She looked up at him through raised eyebrows, "this... you're associating yourself, with me. Did someone put you up to this?" She tilted her head.  He furrowed his brows, "what? Why would anyone do that?" He laughed in disbelief and took a bite from his sandwich.  "Why wouldn't they?" She shrugged.  He put his food down, "nobody put me up to anything Brianna, I'm here because I wanna be. You're my friend, of course I'm gonna associate myself with you" he smiled.  She smiled back after thinking about his words, "just checking" she shrugged.  He smiled and shook his head as they began chatting again. 

                 I'm not gonna lie to you, I'm still a little skeptical about this new found friendship.  Don't get me wrong, archies super kind, he's a good friend and all... But I can't help but wonder if he's doing this for a bet, or as a joke, I really hope he isn't...

                    At the end of the day jay was sat outside of the school with Braden in the back of the truck since he had gotten out first.  He looked out of the window to see Brianna strolling out of the school gates with Archie by her side, he smiled weakly but sighed heavily, "what?" Braden huffed at his dads mood change.  Jay shook his head, "nothing bud" he watched as Brianna jogged over to the car after saying her goodbye.  She climbed into the car, "so, archies sticking around huh?" Jay began driving away.  Brianna pulled a face, "it's not like that dad, he's just a friend" she scoffed.  He smiled weakly and shook his head, "okay..." he shrugged unbelievably.  She pulled a disgusted face as he drove down the road, "hey... he is" she defended herself.  Braden let out a small chuckle which only annoyed her more, but she controlled her emotions and shook her head at the pair.

Since jay and hailey still had to work, Brianna was now sat on the couch at home as Braden amused himself upstairs doing whatever he wanted to. She sighed and put the TV on, hopefully the noise will block out her tiredness, she huffed and yawned but kept her eyes open. She's still exhausted from the recent events, but she's slowly getting back to normal.

My mom and dad are scared that i might go down a dark path after what happened, but honestly? I can't remember a single thing, one second I was talking to my brother and the next thing I was going to school again. I cannot remember a thing, and I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad about that. I feel bad for scaring my parents and Brady, I can't imagine how worried they were...

                  Roughly about 2 hours later, jay and hailey arrived home.  They wandered into the house and walked straight to the kitchen so they could put their guns into the safe, "well Brady ate his dinner, Brianna didn't..." hailey looked inside the microwave.  Jay sighed, "I'll go find her" he nodded.  It was around 7:35pm now and it was pretty dark outside.  The second jay stepped foot into the living room, he saw Brianna curled up on the armchair; her phone still in her right hand and the TV remote in her left.  He smiled slightly and shook his head before walking over to her, as much as he didn't want to wake her up, he needs her to eat, "hey, c'mon bri. Time to wake up" he nudged her arm gently. She stirred before shaking her head, "too tired" she grumbled. He smiled and sighed, "5 more minutes, then you need to eat your dinner" he placed a blanket over her.

                  Like he stated, around 5 minutes later, he walked back over to Brianna, "c'mon Bri, time to get up, you can go to bed after dinner" he took the blanket off her.  She mumbled and woke up before standing up, "busy day?" He smiled.  She nodded and yawned, "something like that" she followed him towards the kitchen.