𝚉

point Z: words aren't the only form of communication.

*5 years later*

Braden put his phone down as his older sister came strolling into the house, her boyfriend trailing behind her, "hey" she smiled and threw him a bag of candy. "Hey mom, dad..." she continued walking into the kitchen. Hailey and jay turned around, given that dinner was nearly done and smiled, "hey honey, Archie" hailey smiled widely. Jay smiled too and gratefully accepted the beer crate from archies hand. Just friends they told themselves, just friends...

Yeah... turns out we weren't just friends, we were just stupid.

The family spent the whole evening together, having dinner, watching films and playing board games. They can't believe how quickly life has moved on, Brianna is now a firefighter after graduating from the academy. Archie is still studying medicine at university and Braden is close to graduating high school. It's weird that nearly six years ago things were completely different, tragic even, but now... Well, life's never been better.

The next step in life for Brianna and Archie would be to find a house instead of an apartment, get married, then have a child or two, but they've always had each other's backs. Since day one, that very first party, he's had her back and she's had his...

*hey guys! Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed (and realised what I did with the alphabet thing lol)! And I hope you're all safe and well.  Lots of love :)*