𝙿

point P:  never make promises you can't keep.

                   Roughly 3 hours later, it was getting dark both outside and in and Brianna could feel Braden falling asleep in her arms.  Although she couldn't hear anyone in the building with them, she knew they were there, it was a strong gut feeling she had.  Before she could even carry on with those thoughts, the door flew open and in walked four men, proving her point.  Braden jumped in her arms as Brianna held him close, even tighter than before.  "Split up" a small man, who was wearing ski mask like the rest of them, pointed at the kids.  Hesitantly, since they all had big guns in their hands, Brianna let go of Braden and slowly walked away but stopped after a few steps.  "Keep moving" the man scoffed.  She took another few steps but shook her head, this wasn't going to end well...

                  "Alright, listen up I got the guy from the corner store talking. He said he didn't wanna hand the footage over because he sells illegal tobacco, so I made a deal. We let him off, he hands over his footage" hank sighed and rejoined the team in the bullpen.  They had found the footage of Braden being abducted, but still, absolutely nothing on Brianna.  It was around 7:45pm now and no one was planning on leaving until the kids are found and safe.  Jay and hailey sat up at this new information and stepped over to Kim's desk where hank played the footage. They watched in horror as Brianna bumped into a large man before falling to the floor, she got back up but was soon swept off her feet and dragged into the alley, Hank changed camera angles where they watched the man slap her across the face after recovering from a kick to the jaw. Brianna fell unconscious before he pulled his mask off and slung her over his shoulder.

"Wait. Go back..." Hailey stopped them all. Jay bent down since he must've witnessed the same thing as his wife, "thats Rhys Williams' father, the guy from the trial..." he shook his head. Everyone's minds filling with negative thoughts. Hank nodded, "he has an agenda?" He looked at his detectives. Jay shrugged slowly, "when we were at the court hearing, that guy shot us the dirtiest stares, it was like he had something to say but he couldn't say it. I shot and killed his son, so the only reason he would take our kids, is to prove a point" he rubbed his hand over his hair. Hailey nodded, "you take my sons, I'll do you one better kind of thing" she spoke shakily. Hank nodded, "okay, so this is now a reopened case. I want everything there is to know about this man, we will find them" he reassured the parents who were driving themselves up the wall, especially jay since he could be the reason they're in this mess although it wasn't his fault...

                   The tallest man dragged Brianna over to a second person who shoved her down to her knees and forcefully held the long gun at her temple, "say cheese, doll face" the leading man chuckled as he took a picture of Brianna who was horrified, tears streaming down her face...

                  Do they think this is funny? Really? Because I don't... I can feel the tears staining my cheeks, making them stiffen up.  The small amount of mascara I applied this morning is probably smudged down my face by now.  If that picture is going to be sent to my parents, I feel so bad for them, I look a mess... They'll see the fear in my eyes and beat themselves up over it, I really just want Braden to be safe...

                   "Your turn, blondie" the man looked over his shoulder at Braden.  The man took a good look at bradens hand as he trudged past him.  Brianna grit her teeth as another man dug his nails into her upper arm, but she was more focused on making sure that they didn't hurt Braden.  And they didn't, they simply took some pictures of the pair and left Braden to sit in the corner again.  Brianna, however, seemed to be the centre of attention.  "You're not leaving till I say you can leave little boy, so sit your ass down and watch" the man scoffed at Braden.  Brianna felt the anger rise in her blood but controlled herself as the man tightened his grip around her arm.  The man, who seemed to be the leader of this stupid gang, turned to smile evilly at Brianna.