Chapter 2: "It's somitting is different..."

The next few days Right was feeling a little bit off and felt a little unsure about what was going on with him.

One minute he was so nauseous and the next he was fine. This made him very confused about what was going on. He had to figure out what was going on but first he had to barf...now!

He quickly ran to the bathroom hugging his gut and felt his mouth foam up. 'God I really gotta find out what's going on!' Right screamed in his head.

He reached the bathroom and put his head in the toilet and upchucked his breakfast and moaned feeling like shit. He waited for a few moments before getting up and brushed his teeth to get the nasty taste out of his mouth.

After that he went lay down to calm his upset stomach. 'God what's wrong with me this past 2 weeks' he thought.

Suddenly Right got a crazy thought but had to be it, it must be! He got up and ran to the bedroom and grabbed one of the small rectangle box and was nervous about it.

He then when into the bathroom and was there for a while and soon he came out in tears.

"How is this possible I....I...." He was totally speechless and he couldn't think straight. "How am I going to tell him about this."

He sighed and hid it for now and laid down and looked at his belly. 'Let's hope he's not going to be upset and understand the situation~' he thought as he put his arms around his belly.

Meanwhile Reg was sitting down and talking to Sven who was learning to be the next leader of the clan. "Now before I, Reginald Copperbottom was leader who was leader before me?" Reg questioned the younger man.

"Terrence Suave and he was the worst leader in the Tophat Clan history" Sven explained and was right! "Good! And the leader before him?"

"Sir Wilford the fourth!" Sven answered correctly. "Yes! You're going to be a wonderful leader!" Reg praised.

"Thx dad!" Sven said, hugging him and Reg smiled and hugged him back. "You're welcome my dear and wonderful son" Reg whispered as he started to tear up.

Suddenly they stopped and Reg felt bad "sorry I shouldn't call you that since I already have a child" he whispered softly and he held back his tears.

"Good idea chief" Sven said, nodding his head in agreement. "By the way how's Righ Hand Man?" He questioned in concern. "Still throwing up and it's making me worried about him" Reg said with a sigh and he looked tired.

"Maybe he should see a doctor cause...he's older" Sven explained trying to be gentle with their ages as possible.

"I think that's a good idea Sven and I think I should go now" Reg said with a small smile. "Excellent job and I will talk to you later" Reg up and walked to their room with a smile.

That is until he saw Right's scared and sad expression on his face. "Hayden?! What's wrong love?!" He rushed over and Right jumped at his panicked behavior and he tears up. "Reg I...I...I'm so sorry for this I didn't mean to"

He shook and trembled hard as Reg's heart broke and he hugging him. "Shh it's ok love it's ok" he cooed softly and he asked "what's wrong please tell me."

"It's....it's hard to say" Right whispered sadly. "Oh my God is it a bad sickness with no cure?!" Reg asked worried.

"No" Right shook his head and shook harder. "It's something different..." Right whispered more quietly. "What is it?!" Reg begged in tears. This made Right whimper and hand him a plastic stick.

"Hayden I-" Reg was about to say he was confused but he looked at the stick and his eyes widen and he felt tears well up in his eyes and he shook hard. "Hayden is it true?" He asked softly. "It is...Reginald I'm pregnant."

Right whispered and waited for Reg to explode in anger but was suddenly met with a kiss and Right's eyes welled up in tears of relief and happiness.

"This is amazing after so long we're going to be parents again" Reg whispered as he kisses his husband and they both smiled wide and were so excited to see their new addition to the Tophat Clan family.

"How are gonna tell them?" Right questioned as he watched Reg press his ear on his belly to hear the baby.

"We'll find a way" Reg cooed softly as he smiled and felt heart heart pound in excitement for their new child. "Ok but I only hope they understand completely" Right said now worried about this.

"Hayden Mustang, don't worry about it and everything will be ok" Reg whispered calm but firm to his worrying husband.

"Ok ok, sorry I just hope the baby will be healthy and strong like their sister was" Right said with a nod.

"They will and no matter what happens we will love then with all our hearts~" Reg said with a smile on his face. "Right and I honestly hope it's a boy this time" Right admitted with a shy smile.

"Aww that's so adorable Hayden! I hope so too!" Reg gushed in happiness while Right smiled and playfully rolled his eyes and shoved Reg onto the bed.

And then he climbed onto him and kissed him very deeply and moaned. "I love you Reginald Copperbottom~"

"And I love you too Hayden Mustang" Reg whispered as he returned the kiss. This made Right smile and stroke Reg's cheek softly.

But then he gagged and ran to the bathroom and puked into the toilet. "God this gonna suck balls" Right whispered as Reg walked over and rubbed his back to soothe him.

"There there, at least it's only for 3 months~" he cooed. This made Right groan and puke more "lovely just lovely" he grumbled.