Chapter 3: Telling the Clan

Author's note I don't own this song or Rugrats belong to Nickelodeon!

A few weeks later when Right's morning sickness was a little better for the day Reg was brushing Right's hair while he hummed a soft lullaby.

"You think the clan will be happy to hear that we're going to have another baby?" Right asked.

"I think they are going to be excited about it and very supportive" Reg said with a smile and he started to braid Right's long graying ginger hair. "You think so?" "I know so" Reg replied and he smiled proudly at his work.

This made Right smile and kiss him and lean on him. "I love you~" he whispered softly and his Reg cybernetic eye formed a heart and his tired green eye looked at Reg full of love for him.

"I love you too Hayden~" Reg whispered as he kisses him and cuddled with him closely and didn't want to move yet.

"I wanna cuddle" Right whispered and he wrapped his arms around him tightly and laid his head on his chest listening to his heartbeat. "Then let's cuddle" Reg cooed softly as he rubs his belly softly.

"I can't wait to meet you" Reg cooed at his belly. "Me too" Right whispered in agreement. "I can't wait to see what u look like and how you grow and..." Right rambled on and on while reg laughed and enjoyed hearing it.

Suddenly he saw Right yawn and look exhausted. "Hey Hayden how about a nap before we go see the Clan?" "Sounds good to me~" Right whispered.

This made Reg smile and Right sighed and snuggled closer and Reg rubbed his belly more as he suddenly sang softly.

"Beautiful dreamer wake unto me, Starlight and dewdrops are waiting for thee~

Sound of the rude world heard in the day, Lull'd by the moonlight have all pass'd away~

Beautiful dreamer, queen of my song, List while I woo thee with soft melody~

Gone are the cares of life's busy throng, beautiful dreamer, awake unto me, beautiful dreamer, awake unto me~

As Reg sang that song Right had fallen asleep and the baby was fast asleep as well and soon Reg joined the into slumber feeling so happy and relaxed.

'I can't wait to see you and what you look like my little angel' Reg thought as he fell asleep with a yawn and calm expression on his tired and slowly wrinking old and relaxed face.

Later they met up with the clan in the cockpit and they all were very concerned about what was happening to their old Right Hand Man. They were talking amongst themselves and they were very curious it as well.

"Attention Attention please~" Reg spoke in a calm but firm voice. They all stopped talking and listened.

"As you all know our daughter had left three years ago~" Reg said sadly as he hugged Right softly who looked sad. This made them all nod and look sad but agreed with him.

"So we have life changing news~" Reg spoke as they all were getting very curious about what was going on. "Well....we're....having a another baby!"

This made everyone silent for a moment before they smiled and cheered loudly and some started to dance and some started to run to Reg and Right to congratulate them and ask about the baby and other stuff.

"So how far along are you sir?" Asked one named Oldmin who was a young man with gray hair.

"Just a about a month in" Right explained with a smile on his face and he was very excited about this pregnancy and the baby to come in eight more months.

"I can't wait to see it sir!" Said a member named Wihelem Krieghaus who was German. "Me too" said one who was know as The Witch.

"Tin tin!" Commented on named Tin Tintin with a smile on his face. "Yeah I bet it'll look like you chief" said a man who wore a cheese looking hat named Fredrick Muenster who had a hand on Tin's should and a smile as well.

As everyone was excited about it Sven felt a little unsure about it and he slipped away from this situation.

But Right saw that and walked after him and touched his shoulder softly. "What's wrong son?" He asked softly. "Nothing" sven mumbled. "Sven it's not nothing, please tell me."

This made Sven tear up and carefully hug him. "This this mean I'm going to be the leader anymor?" he questioned. This made Right's heart break a little.

"Oh sven you are still going to be the leader cause you are next in line" Right explained. "Really?" "Really, we decided that we wanted u as the leader remember?" Right said with a warm smile on his face.

"Yeah I remember that" Sven said with a  smile on his face feeling a little bit better now.

"Then don't worry about it" Right explained, patting his head affectionately. "Ok I won't" Sven said as he enjoyed the comfort Right had given him and he now was feeling better.

"Ok Boss!" This made Right nod and they walked back to the cockpit and Reg and Right got the attention from everyone and Sven didn't mind it at all.

Infact he was very excited about this pregnancy and hoped for the newest addition to the Tophat Clan and was excited to see their new baby and swore to keep them safe from anyone or anything that might hurt the baby.

'I swear it on my grave I won't let anything happen to you guys' Sven thought as he smiled softly.

'And I promise I'll be the best unofficial big brother too little one' he also thought to himself as he watched Reg answer a member's question with a smile on his face too.

But little did they know something was about to completely change that will made them worry about their unborn child's health and safety in the future.