Chapter 4: Concerns and Comfort

At 2 months Right was getting an ultrasound done and the doctor was showing him a tiny little developing little fetus and she looked carefully at it and smiled at Right.

"Here's the baby~" she cooed softly and she moved the wand carefully. This made Right's heart melted at the sight.

"Aww it's so beautiful~" he whispered softly and he teared up in happiness. "It is, would you like to hear the heartbeat?" The doctor asked with a smile. "Oh my god yes I do" Right said getting very excited.

This made the doctor smile and she typed something on the keyboard and soon they heard the heartbeat it sounded a little odd to the doctor.

"Interesting~" she mumbled and she moved the wand a little more and the baby's unbiblical cord looked very concerning as well to the doctor and she sighed sadly shaking her head.

"Can you see the baby's unbiblical cord Mr. Right?" She asked with a sad expression on her face.

"I do...it something wrong?" Right asked getting very scared. "Well...the baby's unbiblical cord is shorter and thinner then normal which is concerning to me" the doctor explained with a frown. "Oh...is there anything else?"

"Well...the baby's heart rate isn't good too" the doctor explained, feeling bad for him and the baby.

"Oh no~" Right whispered as he started to tear up and shake hard. "Isn't there a way to fix it" he shook as he rubs his belly softly and wanted a cure for his baby terribly.

"There is one way to make this better...though you might like like it" she said sadly. "What is it?" Right asked getting more and more upset. "I highly recommend a abortion to terminate the pregnancy" said the doctor.

"WHAT?!" Right screamed as he sat up and hugged his belly. "I will not do that to my unborn child!" He shouted very angry at her.

"Mr. Right I-" "no absolutely not happening, I'm carrying this baby to term" Right said getting very stubborn.

"Ok Mr. Right I won't stop you from doing it and I warn that you might suffer from a miscarriage, stillbirth, and pre-eclampsia as well" said the doctor in worried but firm voice.

"It won't happen, I will be ok and the baby will be fine" Right said with a determined expression on his face and refused to give up on his child. "If you say so Mr. Right" said the doctor coolly and Right left looking very upset.

Later that day everyone was having a baby shower for Right cause they didn't want to wait anymore.

"Here sir I got you this and it will help the baby sleep better~" said a member named Thomas Chestershire who wore two moncels on his face and he looked excited as well.

"Thank you Thomas" Reg said as Right opened the gift and his eyes widen. It was a beautiful music box and Right's eyes welled up in tears.

He then suddenly start to shake and he quickly and carefully put the gift down and run off sobbing.

"Hayden wait!" Reg shouted and he hurried after him with a worried expression. "Hayden please come back here" he said as he grabbed his hand gently in his own. "Let me go Reg" Right whispered as he looked away shaking.

"No, what's wrong?" Reg questioned as he walked over to him and held him close to his chest. "It's nothing please drop it~" Right croaked out as his voice cracked and he started to cry hard.

"Shh shh~ it's ok Hayden it's ok~" Reg whispered as he kisses his head and rubbed his back softly.

This made Right continue to cry for a bit and Reg took him to their room and cuddled with him closely and rubbed his back more to help him calm down.

Soon Right calmed down and was only sniffling a little bit and he was feeling a little better now. "You feel better?" Reg whispered softly and he wiped his tears away and kissed him.

"A little" Right whispered softly and he looked up at reg with his eyes red and puffy and his normal eye looked very emotionally drained. "What's wrong my love~?" Reg questioned sadly and he holds him closer.

"I...I...I had a bad day today at the doctor's appointment" Right whispered as he started to shake.

"What happened at the doctor's appointment?" Reg asked getting very worried about him. "Did you lose the baby?!" Reg asked in a panicked voice "no no....it's hard to explain."

Right said as he start to tear up again. "What is it Hayden please calm down and tell me" Reg whispered as he kisses him deeply and softly.

"The baby is fine but...the baby's unbiblical cord looked very thin and short meaning it's not very strong and healthy and the doctor said we should...should terminate this pregnancy!" Right said in a hurt voice.

This scared Reg but he stayed strong for his husband. "And what did you do?" he asked him.

"I said no and I would carry the baby to term. But I could face compilations...I want my baby to live Reg!" Right screamed as he sobbed hard again.

"And it will I promise you that it will!" Reg said softly. "I swear to you our miracle baby will live~" Reg whispered as he made him look at him and comforts him gently.

"You mean it? You swear it?" Right asked slowly getting better. "On my own life I swear it" Reg cooed softly and he kissed his husband and Right sighed and snuggled closer and felt better. "Thank you Reg I appreciate your support."

Right whispered as and Reg cuddled close together and their unborn child felt so relaxed and calm.

"You're welcome my love~ you ready to continue the party?" Reg questioned as he smiled softly. "Yeah let's go" Right nodded and went back there smiling and had a great time there.

Emery August Mustang जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें