Chapter 16 // Gogy

A/N

Noot noot bitch.

-

Oh shit, this was unusual.

After yesterday, when George tried to find a key to the cipher on the phone, nothing came up; it was like it was in another language, but one that physically couldn't be spoken.

"What the fuck..." George had whispered, looking at the phone screen. Tubbo had just handed him the device, and was now nervously fiddling with the sleeve of his shirt - he hoped that George wouldn't pry into the phones search history.

The brunette would simply combust if the coding genius saw the terms "Mick Wyzowskey name," or "Becase spelling pls help," pop up on the recently searched.

Oh, how Tubbo would be fucked if that happened.

But no, George thankfully did no such thing; well, if he did, he didn't let his facial expressions show it.

The coding genius held the device in his fingers, not unlike L from Death Note, before placing it down on the desk. He then pulled out a cord and plugged one end into the phone, the other into the laptop perched nearby.

Immediately, the phone began to ring loudly. Scared shitless, Tubbo jumped twenty feet into the air after the break in the semi peaceful atmosphere.

"Oops, sorry," muttered George, who was transfixed on his laptop screen. There lay an open programme, small lines of code running across the display. A frown emerged on the pretty face, creasing it slightly.

"How odd..." The boy trailed off, fingers now flying over the keyboard. "It's not a pre-existing cipher that's already in use. It's strange... I've never seen anything like it!"

Now grinning widely, the coding genius turned to look at Tubbo, who was now just as confused.

"The programme doesn't recognise these symbols at all!" He continued, now visibly shaking in his seat from the excitement. "Hell, the computer can't even type the letters, how extraordinary!"

Now, the man had whizzed back around in his seat, watching the code run in fascination.

Then, the frown returned, and he unplugged the device from the laptop.

"But... I can't figure it out. Not like this. I will, though! You watch me." George said monotonously, volume rising at the end. "I like a challenge,"

Now slightly creeped out, Tubbo took his phone back from the boy and stared at it - the same confusion from before adorning his face still.

"Good luck, I guess..." The brunette mumbled, before turning to leave. Tommy, who had been watching the whole ordeal with wonder, also stood up and stretched his shoulders.

"Thanks, Gogs," the blonde said, smiling slightly. Tubbo agreed with him, nodding his head at the boy.

"Yeah thank you, thanks for trying."

"I'm not done yet, you watch me decipher this!" The coding genius smirked, before shutting off his laptop.

"Have fun, then. Remember to eat something," Tommy responded, hand on the door.

"I will, now get out!"

It was plain strange.

However, that wasn't the part that properly made me confused.