Prologue

Kd's Fiction Cafe who located in front of her look cute and modern since the cafe keep on track following what's the trending for each year with a hope more people will come to visit. Even the logo of cat holding a novel book is cute enough to attract guests especially the kids. People who love cute and adorable should really go to this place.

"What a cute name!" The girl smiles alone looking at the café name before she get in, admiring how cute the decorations is. Her happy steps can be heard just as she walk inside.

As the cafe door been open, a boy can be seen at the counter. She started to comment when she saw him at first sight. He have a green hair that look so fluffy. It's look so cute too!

In a slow motion, she walk towards the counter, hiding her blush. Well, she always blushing. Lot of people can see it obviously if they look at her cheek clearly but most of the customer just minding their own business inside that cafe, enjoying to read the novels or enjoying the drink that suit their throat taste.

The girl finally eeach the counter and as she was smiling, the boy didn't quicklytake her order. "Good evening, miss. Would you like to order?" The waiter friendly ask her with a bright smile that show in his face, maybe the customer is cute too as himself.

"Hm..." She act like she is having a hard time to order so she can stare at his pretty face for a bit longer. The boy don't even suspect that she was buying time to look at him but when he literally flustered a bit when he noticed the pair of the girl eyes are looking at him, not the menu!

The waiter start to speak again."What are you looking for?" Maybe the girl just don't know what drink she should order since he never seen her face, he thought she must be a new customer.

"L4L." She smile but the waiter seem like he can't understand her order name. He never heard about such a drink name before as long as he works here. This make him look back at the girl with confused.

"I beg your pardon?" Ask him.

She smile then giggles when look at his confused face. "I am L4L, looking for love! Hehehe!"

When he heard about it, he immediately take one step back because he is blushing because of the impact of her sweet mouth. 'Is she flirting with me?' His face become red so does his ears when a girl start to show interest by teasing him like.

"You don't want to take my order?" She ask while looking at him that suddenly become clumsy due to her action. Well it's her fault for making him act like that when she suddenly give him such pickupline as a joke

"Im really sorry, please don't be surprised by my sudden joke." She apologize as she giggles.

"For serious, what do you want to order miss?" He take back one step foward but his heart can't stop beating because that's first time a girl just flirt with him 'So she just joking with me?'

"Please give me a cup of loveable caramel macchioto." The waiter wrote down her order but she suddenly ask him to come closer to her. Without thinking much, he just do what she said.

"I want it, hot!" She whispers the word 'hot' in purpose. The green hair waiter just blushing even more while covering her right ear.

He awkwardly smile and send her order to the barista. 'Did she mean her drink or me?' His assumption start to eat him up about this girl behaviour towards him.

She make a conclusion that the barista who have a spike blonde hair is his friends because she can see how he get yell by him as he give him the note that included her order, maybe the barista just saw everything and think he was wasting time on taking her order just now althoughshe is the one who keep teasing. Although he got scold, she can see waiter face was a little bit red that mean he still blushing.

After sure that barista on the way to make her order, she randomly pick a comic book on the shelf and sit near the window. The view just great, she can saw people walking pass the cafe no matter what age they are. Some lady got really fashion sense while some kids playing skateboard and bycling. She prefers comic but it's not like novel aren't good. Its because right now she just want to read something light. Plus, the graphic and the art style of the book look great in her eyes.

She didn't realize the waiter she teased before  send her drinks on the table but she too focused because she already dive in the comic book she read right now.

Time passed. She look at her table and notice her drink already there. She get knew her drink already cold by taking a sip, she wonder how long she left her drink cold the look at the clock in her smartphone just to be suprised what time is it already "Oh no, I'm late. I still have homeworks to do!"

Just in one sips, she finish her drink, it would be bad if she waste all the barista work although she paid for it. She is coughing because she is too passionate when drinking. The green hair waiter just noticed she is coughing from far. He is about to go thre while bring her some tissue to give or maybe pat her back slow and gently. When he see the customer about to leave, he yell for her.

"Miss!" Call him although his voice seem hesitate and shy to call for her. Her voice manage to make that girl take a look back at him with a confused look. Now this is what she just did at the book when she was ordering something to drink.

"Here." The man's pointed finger touched his own left cheek, indicating that there was a drink dirt on her cheek. The girl quickly wipe her mouth. Then he smiled until his eyes closed, as if the same smile with his lips looking at the girl mouth can finally look cute and clean back like the time she order and flirt with her.

"Are you knew here?" She already open the door but he asking about her status with a friendly voice wanting to know the customer better.

"Yep, I just move here and my name is Toga. Toga Himiko!" Without been asked, she told him her name so he knew what to call her from now on instead of been call as miss.

"I am Izuku Midoriya but you can call me Izuku already. Welcome to this cafe!"

Izuku give her a sweet smile of welcoming. Same goes to her as she quickly walk out from that cafe. She don't know why but when she and Izuku introduce each other, it's feel so sweet. More sweet than meeting her first crush, much sweeter than seeing her idol.