Chapter 15 : Same but Different Now

The bell ringing. That's mean someone, probably a customer come in. She open the door with a smile on her face. A cute customer with a messy bun approaching the waiter who is working right now on the counter.

"Good evening!"

"Good evening too, Toga-chan." Izuku reply with waving his hand at her. "Ah, you forget to call me by name."

"It's just a name." Toga literally focusing on the new cakes that been display. Izuku must be the one who baked all of them. All of the pastry there look so delicious.

Izuku kinda take her words straight to his little heart. He feel a little bit angry and start to look away so they won't make any eye contact.

Toga just smile before goes to him. It's look like her boyfriend is mad because she don't call his name. She suddenly hold both of his hand tightly. "Izuku-kun, Midoriya-kun, Deku-kun"

Izuku blush immediately when she heard she calling for him. Although he hold back her hand, it's doesn't mean he forgive her easily.

Toga smirk because Izuku still don't want to look at her. "Izuku baby, Midoriya Darling, Deku my love?"

At this point, Izuku face automatically turn red so baf while Toga enjoying looking at this wonderful view of him.

With a naughty smile she continues. "I can call you with a lot of wonderful and sweet name so you will be so special. I'm your girlfriend after all. You okay now, Baby Honey Bunny Sugarbumb My Matcha Green Tea Midori~?"

Izuku run towards the kitchen to avoid her. He hide his blushing face with his hand. 'Get it together, Izuku! Ah...! Why my face turn to be so red!'

Behind the door, he take a breath. Thinking about it, his face start to blush again. 'It's been a few days since she said she is now officially my girlfriend but I still lose it when she only hold my hands.'

Then he get up. He must be confident. "No Izuku, you're the man! I'm the one who confess to her at the first place!" A few minutes later, he started to lose it again. "But I didn't expect she to accept it!"

He touch both of his cheek. "I fell for Toga at first sight. Even near her make my heart goes crazy."

Handsome, reliable, kind, caring. That's the kind of person Toga date right now. In her eyes, Deku was so pure and perfect.

She open her phone to look at the time before she giggles again. "The more I look at him, the more I fell in love with him."

"Izuku, I'm gonna wait until your shift done!" Toga voice can be heard and that's the time Deku realize about their date today.

.......

It's raining and looks like it's letting up. Now both of Toga and Deku are on their way to buy a new clothes for the party that Deku mentioned before. Look like it's not a good timing for them.

"Did you bring any umbrella?" Deku ask her.

"Nope, looks like I have to take a bath now if the rain won't stop!" Before Toga make her way, Izuku suddenly grab Toga and make her closer to him.

"W-we could share..." He said.

"This just like a romantic movies scene!" Toga was happy. She never get bored looking at his blushing face. She hold Deku's hand again. More tightly this time with a big smile on her face.

At first Deku was blushing but he smile look at her naughty girlfriend. "Alright, shall we go now?"

As they keep walking, Toga suddenly remember something. "Do you remember, your first time saving me?"

Deku become clueless and Toga try her best not to blush. "It's a rainy day. I look all gloomy that time and yet you save me. At the end I ran back home even though it's heavily raining."

Deku was silent. After a few minutes, he suddenly pull Toga closer to him even more. He leans his head on Toga's shoulder. "Then this time, I won't let you go through this rain alone again. Remember that you can stand under my umbrella."

Inside their heart, they were happy. Each step during this raining day feel so relaxing. They enjoyed their journey. 'I love the warmest of your hand'.

"Its okay, I don't need a new clothes for the party" Toga's hand hugging Deku while thinking like she is squishing him although she not and she can't, Deku literally bigger and taller than her but it's still okay right to imagine this?

"Only if you don't mind giving me your sweater to be wear."

Deku face turn to be red as tomatoes as he about to exploded, he hug her even tigjer this time while hide his face on her shoulder.

"Deku, I'm sorry! I can't breathe!" Toga quickly apologize.

Deku just ingoring her. She must take that as punishment because keep making him blush.