Chapter 6 : Canon Experienced

Toga on the way to her next extra class after school. Today her club will bake a cake. She wonder what kind of cake she want to make and it's must taste so delicious. As she keep daydreaming, she accidentally bump into someone.

"Ah, Bakugou! So you're on the same club as me?" Toga was surprised at the same time happy she bump into a right person. Izuku also have the same reaction when he saw her. His cheek turn red as he wave at her.

"Watch where you're going, moron." He said before continue to walk inside as Toga happily following him from behind. Izuku kinda feel a bit sad when Toga literally ingore his existence.

Kd as a club president come in front and tell all the club members the instructions how to make a fluffy cake. All of them are allow to choose their flavor.

Kd smile before the situation goes noisy when all of them being so excited to bake a cake. Same goes to Toga.

"Wow, I never knew your boss a student here!" Toga said excitedly to Bakugou. From the start, Izuku don't know what to say. She just happy to sit beside Toga.

"She is our senior. Last year student." Bakugou look away. He doesn't feel want to talk to her right now.

Izuku don't why but his heart feel a little bit hurt. No, really hurt to be honest. He was moody, all gloomy and can't even focused on class when he keep on remembered about this morning.

Toga accompany Bakugou to school until to his class. She look so happy and can't stop smiling. The rest of people who look at them must be like, they're a siblings. A big protective brother and a cute little sister.

"Izuku, are you sick? Don't you want to bake a lovely cake as well?" Kd come towards him. She was watching every member but only Izuku not moving yet from his place.

"No, sensei! I'm sorry!" As he keep on with his thinking, he don't even realize everyone already start baking. He feel embarrassing when he look at Toga was laughing at him along with other members.

'Love to see her smile.' Izuku get up to get all the ingredients.

Izuku try his best to concentrate but the sound of Toga and Bakugou having fun make a cake together disturb him. He can clearly see Bakugou smile brightly again as he was laughing at Toga's jokes. Same goes to her, she always cheerful as usual.

"A green matcha flavour?" Kd take a look at Izuku's ingredients. Such a unique and rare choice. "I get a feeling it represents you."

"Thanks to sensei for all your teaching methods. Maybe I could bake a cake after this for your cafe." Izuku jokes while mix his ingredients in a bowl.

Kd just smile before gently bonk his head with a book she used to carry. "Don't talk a little too much. If your this cake taste good then maybe I will give you a try after this."

"Eh....?!" Izuku was surprised but Kd already goes to check on other members. He suddenly feel motivated to do his best.

Finally it's time for everyone to pack their cake and leave. "I hope all of you were happy for today activity. You may eat your cake at home or somewhere else but make sure to clean all the equipment you all use to bake, understand?"

"Yes!" All of the members reply. Kd was glad before she head out from the cooking room to the her cafe. Her shift going to start soon.