Chapter 14 : Canon Hero

"Why did you come to my house without asking? Do you think you can enter my room without permission like this!" Toga scream as she really get tired with him who lately make her life feel bad. Really bad. Isn't she already make thing clear.

    "How dare you said such a thing to your fiance?" He smile before throw one of the book he hold before. It's still her favourite My Hero Academia fanfiction book that she borrowed from the cafe.

   Toga really mad right now but at the same time she feel aware and scared toward him. "Are you crazy or what? Since when I'm your fiancee? I think it's better you talk to Ochako instead."

   She still have feeling for the book that been throw. The owner of the cafe might be sad again that the book she have been ruined agai. If that happen, maybe she can't borrow any books just like before? Oh no, that's can't happen!

    When Toga about to pick up the book, he suddenly grab Toga's wrist then pinned her to the wall. She was scared now especially when he start to look at her with such an eyes.

   "Hey Toga, when you see me bleeding in that comic, you think I'm hot don't you?" He smile as he suddenly bite his lip to make it bleeding.

   "Cut it out! Let me go!" She want to free herself but he is just too strong for her. 

   'No wonder he able to win a fight against those guy in the manga, he is too strong. It was a luck for me because I have a knife or something sharp that time' Toga keep struggling while he keep on smiling.

   "It's such a pity right? That you have such a tragic story in those comic about you having a crush on me then there you go your bloodlust."

     Toga eyes wide open when she heard this. Toga's chest feel heavy. She feel offended with what he said.

   "You end up kill me and suck my blood in those world and I'm here for payback time. I wonder how can the creator of the story make you have sexuality even though you don't. No matter they're girl or boy, it's not like you having a romantic feeling towards them. You just going to kill them." He suddenly leans towards her.

   "What do you want from me?" Toga shivering and look away trying to think it's okay when it's totally not. She trying to play it cool although she don't know how longer she can hold her tear.

   "I want to take your virginity." With a smirk, he whispers to her ears.

   "You what?" She was surprised. She really hope Saito was joking right now.

   "What so wrong? Your character is a villain who going take people blood and I'm going to take your virginity, isn't that just fair?" He suddenly grab her clothes, Toga was scared. She can't ended up like this.

   If only she was a heroine in such a story, maybe her hero will come to save her right now like other girls feel but the fact she just an extra character. she have to face the reality of it until....

Clunk! 

The door suddenly open showing a figure of a guy with a green fluffy hair in a warm brown sweater.

    With a smile, he look at them but more correctly to Saito. What a view. He can literally imagine the situation of what he said earlier before sigh.

   "A character? But if that character who slander someone innocent and get caught, wouldn't you be the one who to called Villain instead of Toga?" Deku stand while watching them. His eyes just like were glowing in dark room, glaring at Saito deeply.

    Saito can't think but his body quickly move toward Deku. He was shivering at first but it's okay. As he about to attack him, Deku stop him from moving by taking out a gun out.