Chapter 8 : Be Mine

Toga already waiting in front of the cafe. It's almost time for their shift to over. It's winter and it's feel so cold but luckily she already wear her favourite jacket.

"So cold!" Snow is failing down and she is not the type who love this season buts it's really pretty.

Deku walk out from the cafe with a drink to see her. At first, he also don't if he should greet her or what she already do.

"Izuku-kun! It's so nice to meet you!" She run towards him with a big smile.

"It's been a while right, Toga-chan?" Izuku just smile before open the cup before let her take a sip of drink he made. He really enjoyed seeing Toga act like a child when she drink it. She look so pure and cute.

"New drink? It's so good especially at this season!" Said her as she wipe her mouth.

Izuku giggles while looking away from her. 'Its hot milk for you.' After done laughing, he ask her "Oh yeah Toga, what are you doing here?"

"I'm waiting for Bakugou-kun. He said he don't mind me walking home with him for today."

Izuku become silent but deep inside his heart, he feel something push it as his anger raise. 'Why it's always have to be Kacchan?'

Toga suddenly shove the drink to him. "You should drink too. You must be thirsty too right?"

Izuku was speechless as his face turned red but then he gently drink it while holding the cup together with Toga.

"Actually Bakugou already go home." Izuku lie.

"Really?! Hmph, he should know how excited I am when he said we could walk home together after his shift is done!" She said in grumpy and disappointed voice. When she about to call him, Izuku suddenly ask her a question again

"Have you done reading the series?" He smile and try to search back for her interest.

"Not yet" She reply before put her phone back in her pocket. "Do you mind walking home with me?" She said with a flirty look.

"Well, I-" He about to open his mouth but Toga already hugs his hand while both of them walking together. Izuku try his best not to explode.

"You know I found out there's a character who have the same name and look like me. I'm so happy that she have a crush on Izuku and so do I. At first, I really hope they will be canon but it's such a pity." Toga start to open a topic that both of them can talk together.

"Why you said something like that?" Izuku while her head full of images of Toga in the manga she read. A girl who crazy and love blood so much.

As far as he can remember, Toga in the manga will kill people that she love for their blood. Even though the creator of the story said Toga have sexuality, to him it's still doesn't matter when she will kill all of them at the end.

Izuku think for a while for that character, when Toga nicely smile with her gang, she can she how cute and adorable Toga is.

"Because Toga is villain in this story and Deku is a hero. I don't think Deku will fall for someone like her. Maybe they will be canon if Toga was a hero." Toga said as she sigh but then her face goes all up when Izuku suddenly said something unexpected to her.

"Then what if I said I fall for you?"

"What?" Her face turned to be red. Same goes to Izuku but he still look at her seriously. He really means it.

"Y-you mean Izuku in that manga right?" Toga ask with a smile but she was screaming inside.

"What if Izuku become a villain? Then Toga and Deku will be canon right?"

"Maybe?" She smile. Only if it was true, maybe Toga in the manga could have a little company and feel what true love like.

"You don't have to be a hero for him when you can have me." Izuku walk a step forward but somehow his feet run as he suddenly hug her.

"I-izuku?" Toga was surprised. Her face turn red for real this time. She never blush for real but Izuku really make her.

"I want you to simp for me. Call me Deku-kun too. Said you love, said you want to stab me." He said while sniffing. His hug become more tight than before.

"Izu- I mean Deku-kun, you will get hurt if you ended up with someone like that character you know?" Toga explain while make her fake laugh. It's akward.

"I don't mind. Even if you're real Toga in the manga, I will only allow you to devour my blood." Deku keep on hugging her and not even act like he will let her go.

'Why he suddenly said like I'm the character in that comic book?!' Toga can't hold it anymore. Maybe she will faint after this if Deku keep going like this.

"I want all Toga from the comic and reality, especially you. If you are a hero or what, then you're the only one who I allow to capture me."

"D-deku, why you-'

"As long as Toga is the one who catch me, I don't care. It's better if you catch me and make a prison in your heart." He whisper to her ear.

Toga about to melt. This is not the time for sweet mouth to act. This tall guy suddenly like her all sudden. She don't know what to react but he can't do anything other than let his sweet words attack her more.

"Deku-kun, I wouldn't never want to stab you." Toga finally being able to talk.

"Why? Don't you love me? Do you really like that Izuku in that comic than real me?"

Toga hide her blushing face using her hand when Deku free her. "I know Toga will love to show her love by stab them but if it was you, then this Toga will show you different treatment since you're special."

She hold his hand tight, and with with all her strength she whispered. "I don't want that I love to die so please, if I give you a chance, don't give up on me."

"So you accept my love?" Deku stared at her.

'Shouldn't it be you who should blushing?!' Toga scream again inside.

"Yeah, I guess"

"Don't said I guess, said you do" Deku gently hold her face and push it up slowly because Toga keep looking down than looking at his face.

"You do!" Toga can't hide her blushing face anymore. Deku is the first guy who manage to flirt with her successfully.

'Cute!' Deku look at her closely. His face was too close with her. His lips touch her. It's feel soft. After done staring, Deku finally walk a step back to see her blushing face.

"Because you do." He repeat Toga's answer.

"That's a crime, you know? You sure did act like a villain, Villain Deku!" Toga kinda mad.

"Then how about you do a crime by stealing my first kiss, Hero Toga?" Using his finger, Deku point at his lips while his tongue was out. Look like he don't have enough make Toga blushing for today.

"Buh-bye" Toga run inside her home and quickly get upstairs, where's her room located. Looking at her room window, she can see Deku waving at her before walk home alone.

Toga quickly hide herself with a blanket. "When I first meet him, he never act like this. Why he so dedicated to act like those flirty criminal? He look more hot than cute now!"

She stared at the wall. After a few minutes, she chuckles. "Then let's be canon in this fanfiction, Izuku-kun".