Chapter 12 : Friends

By steeping out from the room, Twice already bust into cry when he saw Toga. "Toga, my waifu, are you okay?!"

"Oh, Twice, you here? Why didn't you go to your class already?" Toga was suprised to see him but his pat make Toga feel comfortable.

"That's not your problem, you damn kid."

"There goes your split personalities again. Actually I accidentally injured myself this morning."

"Talk about that Toga-chan! This school now is full with rumour of you try to steal someone boyfriend and act victim!" Twice smile to Toga that look like he want Toga to said his guess is correct.

Jin accompany Toga to her classroom as he keep on talking about the rumour and sometimes angry at himself bcs being stupid and scold himself for said that just make Toga condition worse.

Toga don't have any energy to talk. She feel sick by people who walk pass here like a of them are judging her. She worried mostly about her classmates would react.

The lesson start as usual but since there's a problem due to their teacher sickness, Himiko's class must make a self study for the time being.

    All of them not an angel of nice and obedient students, of course some of the kids play football using some stuff from trash and broom as their bat. Meanwhile the girls have fun gossiping.

Toga was awkwardly don't know what to react when all of her friends now is gathering at her table.

"Hey Toga, what happened to you? Why there's a bandage everywhere on your arm?"

"I fell and injured myself." Toga said with a smile. Well she always use to smile like that with her friends.

"Really?" The girl ask again. Scanning Toga face. "You don't have to lie, you know? We already heard about the rumour."

"Yeah sis, we heard that you try to steal that that's boyfriend. Seriously, it's said that you also get injured yesterday but let's just make it clear, those juniors bullying you am I right?" Her friend suddenly grab her as Toga try to dodge it, she accidentally reveal her other hand.

"I knew it!" She said. So what she have expected become true! Finally!

"Toga, are you alright? That O'choke' bastard should really learn about manner" Another of her friend start to check her condition since she is the closest to Toga.

Toga just silent looking at her classmates. There's another warm feeling like how she use to meet Deku. She feel...loved.

'I thought I'm going to be a burden to tjem if I show my problems then they will use it as advantages on me and start gossipping just like how other students do.... Why all you helping me, why you ask if I'm okay? Why... Just why-!'

"T-Toga, dear, are you okay?"

It's just to happen that Toga was crying. She can't barely stand it.

"I thought you guys will hate me....." Her tears can't stop falling. The girls immediately surroundimg her more closer than before. They don't want any of other students come see Toga's crying.

"Why would you think like that?" Her friends hold her hand. One hold her shoulder and the rest look at her with sympathy then smile.

"Friends in need is a friend indeed."

"Thank you guys. I should know this from earlier. Because of you guys, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less and smile a lot more!
There's nothing better than feel loved by the person I love!"

"Unless it's a person you love with chocolate."

All of them burst into when one of them make a joke at this emotional moment.