Chapter 13 : Fanfic?

Toga was blushing so bad when Saito literally ask her to hang out with him and be his patner. That was her dream! No lie about it!

Saito smile while looking at her. Her blushing face was adorable. That's what Deku always think for the first time, look like this 'Deku' also think the same. He look at her face for a while before make a speculation. 'She look so different than the manga version. She look....cute when blushing?"

He keep on staring at her face that she doesn't realize that Toga wave her hand in front of him for a few times. It's been a while that Toga decided to call his name "Saito, Saito-kun! Did you hear me?"

He snap out from his own world. Toga  smiles while hiding her giggles seeing Saito suprised face. She want to apologize but she can't help herself,  she have to admit she still have tiny feeling for him.

Toga is smiling while blushing, she look so gorgeous and adorable. He don't know how to describe it. It's just too cute and her fang make her look sexy even badass. That's too different from the manga version of her! The more he stare, the more pretty her image are in his sight.

"Y-yes?" He answer, hoping Toga doesn't know he was blushing but it's completely obvious.

"Saito-kun...." Hearing his name been called, he blush again. She do make his heart trembling. If he call his name again, maybe he will have a heart attack?

"I'm sorry"

"What?"

"I'm sorry. I'm really am. I do like you when the first time I look at you, the moment I saw you fighting in school. You look so cool that time but you're so popular" She don't want to look at Saito. She knew right now her heart is broken to pieces remembering all those moments. If there's a scale, she must be the stupidest girl ever that exist for rejecting her crush that make her crazy all this year.

"Before I could tell you how I feel, I get knew you already belong to someone. Someone who is prettier than me. She is literally better in everything. From her mindset to her physical, she is perfect. Plus, she is the heroine in a this story so Saito....." He look at Toga in such a sad way. He really pity her this time and he know it was his fault that Toga was crying right now. If only he noticed her early. He saw tear fall down to the floor. She look bad with her teary eyes as she try her best to keep smiling.

"Please go to your heroine, Ochako. I am nobody compare to her"

Toga wipe away all her tears until she feel a hand gently touch her cheek. She look up to see Saito was holding his tear. If only she know the truth that Saito really want to apologize to her so bad for become such a fool all this year. He wipe away those tear away and hold both of Toga's hand with full meaning he keep.

"I'm sorry." Saito look at her eyes. "It's my fault." He have lot to say but he don't know how he should said it. He is speechless and before he could said anything, his tear fall down from his cheeks. He don't know how much Toga have been through. It must be so hard.

Toga just look at him. She never saw Saito crying before. Saito, her first lovely and popular guy that she like from the start is crying in front of her.

"Toga, I'm sure we can start over. We can repair and improve our relationship back.Ochako broke up with me so if you still-"

"No"

Saito eyes wide open when Toga suddenly let her hand go off him. What make him more suprised is due to how fast and clear her respond are.

"Saito, I've have a boyfriend already." Toga can see that he was still speechless and don't know how to react upon this but she keep on with her words. "He is someone special to me. At first, I thought he was just like any other main characters that won't mind about me being extra character and continue with his storyline"

Saito slowly notice that she was smiling. That's mean her head full of that person image right now, remembering the image of person she love. The image of that person who can make she smile and happy everyday. The image that comfort her everytime she face trouble. He is a sunshine that come to save her. The person who want to have his own story with her as his heroine.

"He is my hero. I admit I have a crush on you and I still have but I only have feeling for him, only him. I'm really sorry again because rejecting you. Hope you understand my situation."

Saito keep silent and Toga hope she make everything clear. "If you don't mind, I'm gonna get going." As she want walk past the door, he grab her hand. Toga can see his broken face. She can't said much because her heart slowly feel sorry for him.

"But you isn't canon with that person! Your boyfriend might cheat on you soon or later!" He let it out.

"W-what do you mean by that....?" She was speechless. Wat did he really mean? How can he know about this.

She was silent for a moment before she clear her mind. The face of smiling Deku come comforting her exist all sudden. His words play in her mind like a song playlist.

"Let's make a fanfiction of us together. We can live there as long as we like"

She let go of her hand harshly before speak up in a serious tone. She isn't Toga like the manga who crazy for everyone love, she know what love mean for and she can't help herself if she really fall in love with her boyfriend. "Canon or not. Die or alive. We will make our own fanfic. We will live there. We will write it from one words to another. Although it isn't canon at least we will survive there. I want to live as I wannabe not waiting for my fate to be decide by the creator."

Toga walk pass him and bump into him on purpose. Saito just look as she go walk away to her house and slowly gone on his sight.

Little they didn't know, Bakugo was watching them and hear the entire conversation clearly. He about to leave but stop. He stay and look at him until he realized that Saito face seem unwilling with what Toga said earlier.

Saito hand was shaking. His heart full of hatred all suddden. He want toga, he is his patner so he deserved it best of her not for some stupid non-canon character.

Saito suddenly walk away from the class. Bakugo can't help but dialing someone as he follow Saito step from a long distance so he won't notice about his existence

"I think your twin cant help himself but to disturb your girlfriend."

"Don't worry Bakugo. I'm already one step ahead."

.....

Toga finally reach her home but what happened before just make her feel mess up. She hold her hand as she walk into her house, her parent isn't here.

Their non-existent don't even bother her actually. It's not like they care about her at all. She just want to have a good shower, study, eat cream puff in the fridge and texting her boyfriend before she could go to sleep.

She put her bag down as she finally reach her room at the upstairs. She look around once again and touch the wall. If she remember it clearly, there's a scene in the manga where her room been vandalism and destroy with such a word, all special just for her.

Suddenly her phone ringing, it was Dabi. His brother-angkat. Toga answer him for a moment, it's just a random day of Dabi getting worry about her but somehow she feel deja Vu. She smile for the entire conversation. She feel warm and happy all sudden. She don't want to think much and just enjoy it.

She end the call after saying 'Goodbye' to him. She checked up the phone and there's a contact who catch her attention.

"Izuku....." Toga face was slowly getting red. Is it okay if she give him a call or more correctly, report about what happened today to him. He have the right to know since he was her boyfriend but.... Is it count as clingy?

As she was still in dilemma, she noticed there's someone else in her house. She hear her door been open by someone. Knowing it can't be her parents, she immediately glance.

She was speechless and suprised as her phone fall off from her grip. "W-what are you doing here....

Saito?"