Chapter 2 : The Comeback Feeling

Toga come to school with such a pure smile on her face, all thanks to what happened last night. After returning home from cafe last night for the shelter, she don't know there's a hidden sweet treat waiting for her so that's the reason her smile become much better from time to time remembering about last night. Izuku face just so cute yet handsome make her blushing all again.

    Her smile look much better, pure and cuter. Everyone who said she have a creepy smile back then will be surprised when they she see her now. Her classmates were glad that she is okay now that she move on from Saito. Toga confirmed that she don't have any crush on him anymore during lunch break.

    Right now, she is reading the manga she borrowed in the class. The class is a bit quite now since her class was wondering around the school because their homeroom teacher was absent. The taste of sweetness last night drink still she remember. She can't lie that she love to see Izuku blushing face. It's make her a bit confused if she actually remember the sweetness of the drink or Izuku face instead actually.

    She gigles alone while reading the book. Everytime she look at comic version Izuku face in that manga, a smile will appear. She can't help when the main characters really look like him and have the same name as him just that one 'Izuku' is a main character in the comic book right.

   As she reading, someone poke her forehead. She look up while touching her forehead. It was Saito. "Saito-kun, what are you doing here?" Her heart want to scream but knowing he already have a girlfriend, she control herself not to overreact. She need to remember that she move on from him already.

    "Here, take this mochi. I bought them for you." Saito take a place beside her as the box of mochi been shove to her nicely. The box look premium with different type of mochi flavour. There's also some extra daifuku that been put inside too for her.

   "Oh... Thanks but isn't this a limited edition mochi? I'm kinda make me feel bad because taking something as expensive like this." She once seen this brand before when hanging around the town while looking at different store. She smile but Saito look like he really want to give it to him.

   "Well then... thank you?" Toga said taking the box away to put in her bag. She may feel bad but eating something once in a lifetime won't be so bad right? Plus, it's free and she don't have to break a leg or arm for desserts she love.

    Seeing Toga accept his gift, he feel easy now to start a random conversation with her "What are you reading by the way? You seem lost that you didn'teven noticed me."

    "Oh, you mean this book? It's actually a manga from the cafe store I borrowed" Toga explained while passing the book to Saito, letting him to check the book himself.

    Saito take the book. For a quick view of the book, he take a look at plenty pages of it and realized something "Hey, the main characters in this story look like me."

     "Yes, it is." Saying her in agreed. Well Saito also have the same look as Izuku but she don't think it's a good idea to tell him he has a twin or something like that. She fall for Izuku also because she had the same face as him but Izuku way more kind and understanding (future) boyfriend material for sure.

    "You could borrow it from me if you don't mind. I'm already finished reading it when you come here." Toga said all of sudden when she noticed that Saito look excited when reading it. 'He must be excited to see he is the main character in that series'

    "Really? Thank you Toga-chan! Goodbye and thanks again!" His voice make Toga feel a little bit flustered but of course he don't noticed it since he start to walk right away while bringing the comic.

   "I wish I was that comic.." The feeling when you try to move on but he come back and make your heart feel something warm like there's a butterfly in the stomatch sure did going to break the heart again. Well she may say she move on but deep inside, only she knew how hurt it is to let your first crush go. Move one won't take a day to heal but she hope it will soon now she have meet another golden boy.