One.

Certain things in life come without invitation. They did come in my life too. But I never thought it would change everything you know everything!. My life started in London, and then due to situations I had go to Holmes Chapel, what you are thinking is right! Thats where my life changed.

"Amy get down you are getting late". My mom called out.

"Yeah! Mom coming". I yelled.

"I'm going to Holmes Chapel for my graduation". I squealed.

"I rushed downstairs with my luggage and loaded it in my new Jaguar.

"Did you ring up Sky". My mom enquired.

"Yeah she will be here in 5mins". I left out a deep breath.

"Ammy im here!". Sky exclamied and greeted me with a bear hug.

"Where is your luggage babe?". I asked.

"Oh! I loaded it in your car". She answered.

"Already?!"

"Yup".

"lets leave?".I asked.

"Yeah lets roll". She excalimed.

"Bye mum I'll see you soon". I hugged her.

"Wait are we taking your jaguar with us?". sky asked.

"Ummmmm......yea we are. I said wih a wide grin.

"wooohooo lets gooooo". She excalimed.

Then we took our seats and drove away. Im pretty excited to reach Holmes Chapel, I've always wanted to go there to complete my graduation. Im really excited that my life is gonna change soon, you never know what comes in your way until and unless you face it. So im ready to face what ever comes in my way.

I truned to see Sky sleeping peacfully in the passenger seat. She was a really a best friend of mine since we were 12. They moved into our neighborhood and we became pretty close and went to same school, our moms went to groceries and parties together. Then we turned out to be best friends forever. Sky is a kind of girl who mingles up with people very easily. She is Adorable, sexy, never calm, an Amazing athelet. Did i mention she doesn't have a "boyfriend"!. Its shocking right! There were so many guys who wanted to get into her pants but none could make it. She is as tough as a guy and you can never win a argumemt with her, except me. To be short she is "sassy" and she can get onto your nerves very easily.

But unfotunately her mum and dad died in a car crash. Since then she lives with her Nana. But her mum and dad left her a plenty of money and stuff that it wouldn't get over even after her death. She always used the money wisely.

After hours of journey we finally reached our destination "Holmes Chapel".

"Sky wake up we are here". I tried shaking her.

"Amy lemme sleep. Im tired!.". She groaned.

"We are in Holmes Ch---."

"Im up! Where are we going first?". She jumped.

"First we unload our luggage, freshen up, set our things up, then we are free". I listed and plopped on the couch.

"Woah! Wait we have even tomorrow for setting our things up right?. So i suggest we should go shopping". She squealed.

"But--"

"No if's and but's get your ass up and change we are leaving in 15mins". She said with hands on her hips.

"But why 15mins?.I can get ready in 5mins". I said.

"Are you the only one going". She asked.

"Nope! You are coming right?". I asked.

"I need 15mins to get ready!". She sighed

"Sorry I totally forgot about that". I stuck my tounge out.

"Okay Miss. Memory lets go get ready. You are wasting my time too".she pushed me into my room.

I cannot imagine my life without this girl. She is sweet at the same time very stubborn.I got ready in 5mins and got out my room.

"Sky get out of your room! How long you gonna take. We are going for shopping not for some party." I shouted.

"Im done lets go." She said.

We left our apartment drove to the nearest mall.

"How about this?" Sky asked holding a pink knee lenght dress.

"Do you really thing we should buy it?"

"Thats okay we'll try someothers". She said and tried out all the outfits in the store. She selected a few for herself and me. Yeah she takes care of all my outfits and stuff related to that.

"Oh My Gosh! We forgot to buy a dress for our upcoming freshers party." She exclaimed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A.N : Hey guys thanks for reading.

Jag

love ya loads

please vote

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx