First Look

"Sky we have enough clothes for the so called freshers party." I groaned.

"okay fine lets leave". She rolled her eyes. But then we left.

We came back home I set all my things up and made some spaghetti for today. I heard some noise from sky's room. I went to see all her clothes were messed up,some were on the floor, some on bed and her wardrobe was a huge disaster. She was lying on the floor texting, i dont know who the hell in the world.

"Sky you crazy! What the hell is all this!?!". I yelled picking up clothes on the floor.

"I tried setting up but i got irritated and left'em in there places". She said chewing a gum.

"You tried setting up! Sorry you messed up!" I shouted at top of my voice.

"Chill pill babe you go prepare for our dinner I'll be out in 10mins i promise". She said seriously.

"But-- okay. Be out soon."I smiled.

You might be thinking why didnt i say anything. Because when Sky Promise's something she'll fulfill it even she is gonna die.

As she said she was out in 10 mins. Meanwhile i set up the table for us. She plopped on the sofa and i gave her the plate and i sat on the kitchen counter.

"Sky im going out to get some groceries would you like to come with me?". I asked taking my wallet.

"Nuh-uh im pretty tired". She said half asleep.

"Okay. Im locking the door and i have extra keys with me so go to your room and sleep." I picked up the keys on the counter and got out of the apartment.

I started walking down the sidewalk. After walking for about 5mins i found a supermarket and decided to go into it. I found all what i needed but i felt something was missing....... "Yes i got it i forgot my beloved Oreos" i squealed. I ran to the section and searched for them and i found but they were out my reach. I looked around but i found nobody who could help me out. I tried and tried but couldnt reach. For the last time i tried again but it still felt out of reach and i stood on my toes all of a sudden another hand reached it. I met a pair of Emerald eyes, he had brown curls and i landed right infront of him.

"Careful". He whispered.

"Ye--y--yeah". I stammered.

He held out the box, i took it and rushed out with handful of bags. I regret not getting my car. I tried walking, i took a few steps and tripped and all my groceries fell on to the sidewalk. I was wise to get only boxed or canned stuff.

"Aghhhhhh". I groaned picking up things.

"Looks like you need some help". I turned to see whose voice did It belong to.

It was him again.

"I think so". I said.

He helped me pick up things and put them into the carry bag. And we started walking to my house.

"Are you following me or something?". He chuckled

"Im serious". I pretended.

"Do i look like im following you?". He chuckled.

"I was kidding". I laughed and he smiled.

"I was just passing and i saw u trip". He said And i turned pink.

we walked in silence and finally reached my house. I took all the stuff and went in. I put everything on the counter and went straight up to my room balcony. He was still standing outside. I waved and he waved back. My phone vibrated in my pocket i looked down to see a text from mum. I looked back on the road and he was no longer there.Weird. I walked in and closed the door and texted mom about reaching here and shopping and stuff but i missed out the mysterious guy. I didnt want to tell about him and i dont know why?.

*Next morning*

Beep

Beep

Beep

And there goes my alarm.

I got out of the bed and went straight into the bathroom. I striped off my clothes and let the cold water run down my body. I stepped out of the shower,wrapped the towel around. I already had my clothes ready on the bed. It was a T-shirt saying 'what's up bitches'and a skinny jeans. I put them on with converse and a pony tail. For the last time i took a glance at myself in the mirror and headed out of the room.

"Hey Sky". I greeted her.

"Good morning babe"

We had our breakast and left for the collage. I had abundle of books in my hand and we walked inside the school. It was pretty huge and beautiful nature. There were so many students, and the really looked proud to be here. Sky took a few books from my hands and went towards the lockers as i had to take a brief look at the school. I was taking a look at every single detail and i heard somone laugh. I turned around to see a slutty dressed and makeup caked face girl with her friends.

"So you are a newbe at Mount Carl" (A.N i made that up) she said.

"Yeah". I gave her a fake smile.

"Dont smile! I can pull that thing of your face forever". She glared. I rolled my eyes instead.

"Dont you dare roll eyes on me". She warned.

"Hey see her outfit looks like she bought on some cheap sale". Her friend laughed amd that got into my nerves.

"Whats up bitches ". She laughed and so did everyone who heard her.

"Oh is that coming from the bitch of Mount Carl". I said lifting my eyebrows. And heard few people gasp.

And i just walked away.

I was walking in the hallway and heard a few people whispering. I was looking back to make sure that the bitch wasnt following me. And then i bumped into a person.

"Im so sorry i didn't see u coming". I apologized picking up my books.

"Thats okay here you go". He said and i raised my head to meet the same emerald eyes from yesterday.

"Thanks again". I gave a small smile.

"Why do keep bumping into eachother all the time? Amd why do you keep dropping things all the time?". He asked with a wide grin on hia face. Before i could answer him the bell rang.

"Sorry i gotta go, see u later curly". I waved and jogged to my new class.

'Wow i already gave him a nickname' i thought to myself.

Sky sat right infront of me and the seat next to me was empty. I wonder who is gonna sit with me. And the Curly entered the class and sat right next to me.

"Hey we sharing the same class". He grinned.

"Yea"

"By the way my name is Amelia Peters but you can call me Amy". I put my hand forward to shake.

"I persume you already gave me a nickname". He teased. "By the way im Harry Styles". He added.

"Nice to meet you Harry". We shook our hands.

"Nice to meet you to Mia". He left me confused. I was above to ask but the class started.

I was listening to the english class bit at the same time i was thinking why he called me Mia. All of a sudden something hit me. It was a paper ball actually, i opend to see a beautiful cursive writing "Dont overthink Mia is your new nickname give by me ;)" it read. I turned and held my thumb finger in agreement. I wonder how he know what i was thinking.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

A.N: thanks slot for reading guys.sorry im late updating stuff. But im gonna update soon this time.

Please Vote and Comment.

love you guys

Jag

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx