Rescue

Harry's pov

I was walking out of the school and I stopped. I ran back inside, at the back of my head I saw mia running but couldn't figure out what was she running from.

I called out her name multiple times but never found a glimpse of her. I heard the store room door creak. I went straight into the room and closed it behind me. I heard a sniffle.

"Mia?" I whispered.
"Ha-rry?"
I saw her sitting at the end of the room in a corner. Her eyes were red and swollen, she was shaking. I slowly walked towards her and knelt down.
"Mia what happened?"

"They are go-go-ing to k-ill me" she whispered.
"Who?"
"I don't know who are they harry. B-bu-but they are coming for me" she wailed.
"I'm here for you mia. Please stop crying? I'll take you home"
With that I helped her walk till the car and she got in. I started the car and drove. She kept looking out of the window and never uttered a word until we reached our destination. Once we reached she just got out and started walking away. I know what was on her mind.
"Mia wait" I called running towards her. And she turned around.
"I'm sorry that I haven't told you about me and charlotte, but trust me it's not what It looks like." I confessed.

Mia's pov
I don't know whether he was telling the truth or not but I had to believe him. I just nodded my head

"And don't worry I'll keep you safe" he whispered and hugged me.
It felt like the whole world stopped. i felt like it was the safest place on earth. We stood apart and he waved with that I went into the house.
"OH MY GOD where were you Amy" she said hugging me.
"sorry I was in the library and lost track of time" I said smiling.
"Do you think I'm gonna buy that?" she gave 'am I looking like a jackass in here'.
"I just heard that Charlotte was Harry's girlfriend and got upset that he never told me.Happy?"
" JESUS that bitch can't be Harry's girlfrie-. Wait. Are you jealous?" I'm seriously dead.
"Woah wait no" I protested
"Ooooh somebody has a crush on Hazza". She started poking my sides.
"sky better stop doing that" I warned.
" Mia and Harry sitting under the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G" she sang.
"Gross. Sky stop that". I begged
"okay okay I'm gonna make some hot chocolate. Go freshen up" she ordered.
I couldn't tell Sky about the incident I don't want her to worry about me. I want to know what those people wanted from me. Did charlotte send them? I don't think so because I wasn't that bad towards her. Or maybe she did? I gotta find out. I have to apologize Niall for me disappearing out of nowhere. A tap on the window interrupted my thoughts. I slowly walked out to see there was small stone with a note tied on to it. I was scared to open it. But at the same time I wanted to know what was in that. I was shocked to see what was written in it.
"Would you like to grab a coffee with me? I'll pick you up at 5. All the love H. (curly :P)"
i found myself smiling. I looked at the watch and it was already 4:30. I rushed into the bathroom got showered, brushed my teeth (I know that's stupid), wore a nice tank top which said 'classy, sassy and a bit smart assy' with a dark blue jeans underneath it, did my hair and walked out.
"Woah where do you think you're going?" she asked placing the mugs on the table. At the same time there was a knock on the door.
I revealed to see curly haired, green eyed handsome standing there smiling adorably. 'god he is a smart ass'.
"Not smarter than you babe" he winked.
Cough* cough* cough*
"This why I and my hot chocolate were getting ditched for?" Sky fake cried.
"Aww I promise I'll take you shopping tomorrow" I hugged.
"Don't bribe and spoil me girl" she sassed.
"Anyway I was going to leave" I shrugged.
"Wait is lunch included?" she smiled.
"Of course"
"Then I agree coming with you" she squealed
"okay then bye" I said walking out.
"Bye. Have fun, okay but not too much" she smirked
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Where do you wanna to go?
"Anywhere"
"Okay then let's go"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry for late update! I hope you like the chapter
keep reading
keep voting
keep commenting
have a happy reading.... <3 <3 <3
All the love
JAG <3