Truth,Brother, love

I woke up to shining bright light. Wait what?!? Oh no no i cant be dead!! I opened my eyes to see ceiling and beeping monitors and a blonde. Uh what! i mentally screamed. 

"Hey are you alright?" ufff it was just Niall.

"Yeah" I forced out. I guess i was too weak to show all my anxiety what i am having in my brain.

Niall chuckled, How does he manage to know all my thoughts? Does he have some supernatural powers or something O_o.

"Not exactly. just one of those gifts" He smiled and helped me sit up.

"How did you get me to the hospital? How did you know?"

"Harry called me up when he brought you here. He is out for fresh air, thought we would take turns until you woke up." He shrugged

"Turns? How long was i out?"
"Its almost been a day."
My body stiffened remembering every second of it, i started shaking and heard the door open and that's where i was going explode. But then a sign of relief came over me i don't know why? I guess because it was Harry.

"Ummm i need some air soo umm- ill be back." With that Niall closed the door before i would say something.

"I won't hurt you Mia. It's just me." He assured.

"I don't want you here please just leave." I snapped. But he just came and sat on the stool beside me. Ughh teach this guy some manners i rolled my eyes.

"Look first place im not supposed to be here -"

"Yeah rwright! now go shoo." i sassed.

"Mia there is no point being all sassy over me." He yelled and yeah i better shut my mouth.

"Try to understand Mia i cant be around you, if i do you would be in danger and i dont want that happening at all. You mean a lot more to me Mia. I cant tell you more than this. I have to leave now, if u sense any kind of danger please let me know! Please!." His eyes were full of concern and awe. Like always i just nodded and he went to the door took a last glance at me and then left.

Harry's POV

I signed few papers and went back into the room. I found Mia playing games in my phone.
"oh-um i couldn't find my phone and i was bored and i saw your phone and found some games and- "
"okay okay stop. It's okay." She smiled and put the phone back on the table.

We talked for a while about what all happened she told me everything. She had her food and took pills. We talked for hours, i loved the way she would never get bored of talking too much. She was imperfect in many ways but i think that's what stuck me.  she fell asleep and i fell in love with her silence too. This can't be happening i can't fall in love with her, she'll be in great danger. I have to get her out of my brain. With that i stormed out.

"You can't get away with that"

"Niall?" I turned. "What are you talking about?"

"Don't run away from this Haz. She's all you need." He shrugged.

"No!" I yelled.

"YES! don't lie to me! Atleast don't lie to yourself Harry. The way you look at her says it all buddy."

"Niall please don't make this hard for me. You know why I can't do this, vold he is going to kill her. All those attacks weren't on me Niall it was on Mia."
"WHAT?!"

"I'm sorry i should have told you long ago but, it's too late Niall he is coming for her." Tears welled up.
"Harry we'll do anything to save her buddy, anything." He consoled.
"Take care of her i'll be back at night so, you can get some rest too." He smiled and jogged inside.
I was driving and my phone went off.

"Hey brother"  

"Noah?"

"Looks like someone remembers me." He laughed.

"Why are you after Mia, Noah? She don't know anything."
"That's non of my business Haz. i just have fun messing with you." He laughed again. 

"If i ever get know that you did this shit because Vold told you so, i would rip your head of without giving it a thought."
"Remember one thing Haz, even if she knows or doesn't he is going to get what he wants, it's better to stay by her side and protect her instead staying away and getting hurt anyway." He said in a low tone. I was shocked by at what he just said, he never took my side at what ever it was.

"Why are you helping me? why would i even listen to you when you almost tried to kill the girl i love- my friend" I restored.

"Harry you believe it of not that's what i wanted to say. I know how it feels like to loose someone you love. I'll talk to you later. Bye." The line went dead.

I guess Noah was right we should tell her buy not so soon. First i have to make her believe me that we are no harm to her and then take care of the rest.

6 months later...

Mia's POV

Time passed really quick i made new friends Elaine, Chelsea, Calum, Mikey, Luke. Everybody were so good and supportive and crazy all times. Harry he was there too but sometimes he would just act weird and vanish just like that. Niall, he was there all day, we would hang out, watch movies and buy food all the stuff. He was pretty more like brother to me.

Jake! he would come visit me now and then. It was almost 10 at night. And i had a sudden craving for ice-cream. I pulled my hair into a messy ponytail and started walking. I ordered cookie n cream ice cream and sat eating on a bench. I tossed the empty cup into the bin and started walking back. I heard leaves scrunch behind me. I looked back and found no one.

"Hellooo? Is anybody there?" I shrugged and turned front and got a mini heart attack and fell onto the pavement. Heard a loud laughter.

"Holy shit Harry! grow up that wasn't funny, i almost died." I yelled at him.

"I'm sorry Mia i didn't mean to scare you, but your expression was priceless." He laughed.

I huffed and started walking.

"I told you to call me when you go out and its almost midnight. How can you leave just like that?" He asked tapping his foot.

"One, its not midnight yet and secondly you are not my dad." I yelled at his face and started walking again. As i was walking i thought he would catch up with me but he was no where found.
"Harry?" I heard no answer. "Harry?" i started panicking. I turned around and saw him.

I didn't say anything instead slapped him right on his cheek and hugged him tight.
"Don't fucking scare me like that again."
"If i'm going to get a hug like this for a slap, i would do that everytime." He chuckled and hugged me back. 

"Harry do you believe in vampires?" I whispered into his ear. He loosened his grip around me and his green eyes were  piercing into mine.
"Love, I believe in angels." He wrapped his hands around my waist and slowly leaned in and kissed me gently. I was shocked at his move but i gave in. I was glad i bumped into him that day.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yaaayyyy new update!!

ill be updating now regularly!

love u guys for reading and voting.keep voting and commenting too

loads of loveee muaahhh!! 

JAG