The hate.

Mia's POV 

I was on my way to the lockers. I opened it to find all messy, Yeah it was made by Sky. I threw my books and shut it and i was startled to see Niall standing. He was just staring at the ground.

"Nialler what's wrong? Is everything okay?" i asked calmly. Almost like a whisper.

He looked up and just gave me a hug.
"Happy birthday Mia" and i smiled like a real smile. We broke apart and he handed me a gift?

"Niall this wasn't needed -"
"But i felt my best friend needed a best gift for her 18th birthday." He shrugged.
It was a picture of Niall, Sky, Me and Harry."
"Thank you" and a tear rolled down. Niall wiped it for me.

"Lets get to the class before we get thrown out" Niall shrugged receiving a smile from me.

What ever happened we never left side of each other. Besides i started growing bony. The seat beside me would always be empty because it was Sky's. But, today it was taken by a girl, the same girl I've seen on the first day in work shop.

"Hi." she greeted.

I replied and got back to my work. As soon as the bell rang i got up and Niall followed me.

"Hey you dropped this." she said holding up the chain.

That was Sky's gift for my first birthday together, i never removed it since then. Since Sky was gone people always spread shitty things about me like "i killed Sky, just to own her property" most of the time i ignored. I was just staring at the food in front of me.

"Hey". A small voice said.  I turned to see the same girl from the class.

"Hi". I faked a smile and turned back to the untouched food.

"It's ok i don't bite" she smiled earning a chuckle from  me. "by the way I'm Elaine" she held her hand out.

"I'm Amelia". I shook hands and smiled.

"Do you mind if i accompany you?" 
"No not at all"
We had small talks, and i was lost in my thoughts and all the time she tried to get me out of it. She was really a nice girl.
"Would you like to come to a party at my place today? You know a family party?"
"Sorry may- may be next time". She nodded, I smiled and walked away. I felt stares on my back, like always I ignored.
Time passed very quick everything surrounding us changed but me and Niall was same. Mean while Elaine became a good friend of mine. I would sometimes laugh or giggle at her as her jokes and sarcasm was hard to ignore. She was always beside me as she was looking after me for someone, but then who would actually care about me. She was just a nice girl trying to help me out. As I was walking bumped into somebody, it was the same green orbs I always got lost into and the curls? Where is long hair and curls? And the spark in his eyes was missing.
'It wasn't just the same without you' A voice said at the back of my mind.
I just didn't want to see Harry for what he did. He knew the attack was on him but why didn't he tell us? What was he hiding? And most importantly Sky was dead because of him! And now since that day he never bothered to come to me. Gary was right he Harry was an ass hole.

Harry's POV
'He was an asshole' that just shattered my heart. That's what she felt about me. And I didn't want her to know the truth because I wanted her safe, I wanted her alive. She never knew I was always behind her. Watched her from far away, walked her home even she never knew I was there, watched darkness eating her away bit by bit everyday. At the end of the day watched her cry herself to sleep. I always sat beside her when she slept, she never said but I knew she felt safe in my arms and she never knew I was always there and she never will.

————————————————

Hey guys. Its been ages I've updated. So here it is enjoy 💕

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Happy reading 📚

Loads of love

J