3

"You know the phrase people never change? Well as the days went by i was starting to believe that saying more and more" 

Tyquians's Pov 

I watched kentrell as he slept thinking about how pretty he was. The sunlight came in the room through the curtains making kentrell look almost angelic. Kentrell's eyes fluttered open and he smiled once he noticed me staring at him. His smile was one of my favorite things about him his smile shining because of his grills. I leaned down and kissed his lips and kentrell sighs. I got on top of him enjoying the feeling of his lips on mine. Soon the kiss got heated and i began to tug at his clothes but he refused to take off his shirt making me pull away. "What's wrong?" i ask trying to catch my breath. 

"I'm just not in the mood" Kentrell says making me raise an eyebrow. I pull up his shirt making him gasp and i saw hickeys all over his chest and wiped at his neck to see hickeys there to. I get up laughing and leave the room with him following me. "Baby it's not what you-" Kentrell starts before i cut him off. "I'm not angry i'm just not surprised" i say feeling stupid. I was the dumb ne here i know he's cheating but i stay. "Please i was drunk and i thought he was you" Kentrell says looking up at me with those eyes again. 

He always does this and it works everytime. Kentrell leaned in and pressed his lips on mine making the world fade away for a second. Once he pulled away i swear i saw a red glow around him. "It's already forgotten just please tell me next time" i say and kentrell nods with a smile. 

"They say love makes you blind to ones true colors. But in my opinion love just makes you stupider by the second" 

Hope ya'll enjoyed