16

"It was the day of the wedding but after what happened the night before i couldn't hear wedding bells i heard police sirens" 

Tyquian's Pov 

I saw the hurt look on tays face as we sat in the church. I knew he was hurt but it was nothing compared to the pain i felt. Kentrell made eye contact with me but i turned away not being able to look at him after everything. I was an idiot for thinking kentrell could change or that he loves me as much as i love him. The thing is i can't love anyone else cause he's been the only thing on my mind since the day i found him in that alley. 

Kentrell is my world i would drop anything for him but i can't let him know that cause he'll take advantage of it. "I can't do it!" I hear a voice says and snap out of it. "I can't marry you nick cause i think i love someone else" Zion says and everyone gasps. "Who?" Nick asks more calmly then i thought he would. He just found out the person he was about to get married to loves someone else how i he not upset!?! 

"Kentrell" Zion says making everyone even kentrell look at him in shock. "Oh well you can't help true love" Nick says. "Don't play with me i know you still love tay cause you told me last night i overheard you talking to cordae over the phone last night" Zion says making tay smile a little. I wasn't sure if he was smiling about nick still being in love with him or that the wedding was turning into a big mess. 

Suddenly a mic was grabbed and everyone turned around to see kentrell standing there. "Listen everyone i have something to say" Kentrell says getting everyone's attention. "I'm sorry zion but i don't love you you seem like a nice person but we just met not to long ago. Plus i'm in love with someone else and i know you guys find that hard to believe after everything  have done. TY i'm so sorry i spent my whole life without my father and i had my mother who i love dearly but all she did was teach me her terrible ways" kentrell says. 

"I know my past is no excuse for the way i have been acting but i was scared. A lot of the people in my life who said they were going to be down for me weren't and left me so to stop myself from getting hurt i hurt the other person to stop my self from getting hurt first. Which is extremely toxic on my part but ty i really do love you a whole lot. I'm not saying you and me should get back together or anything i just want you to know that i do love you and i do care about you" Kentrell says before putting the mic back and leaving the building. 

"So what are you gonna do?" tay asks. I looked out the door that kentrell had walked out of feeling confused. 

"I really do think he learned his lesson but everyone needs someone to lead them in the right direction and that's what i ad to be for kentrell" 

Only one more chapter left 

Did ya'll like this book 

Check out my new vondurk book and my new corjay book trust me there good 

Hope ya'll enjoyed