5

"Sometimes i wondered what i was waiting for and why i didn't just leave. The more time i stayed with kentrell the more i was hurting inside" 

Tyquian's Pov 

The silence in the room was killing me on the inside. Me and tay went to my house to put up some things but tay wasn't speaking to me the whole time. "I'm sorry i shouldn't have said anything about nick i know that's a very sensitive topic" i say and he sighs. "No i'm the one who's sorry i shouldn't have said anything" Tay says and i grab his arm pulling him into a hug. "It hurt so bad" Tay says in a way that broke my heart. We held each other feeling like we needed this moment to just forget about the pain. 

"If you need to talk i'm here you know you always got me" i say before kissing his forehead. "Is that so?" i hear a voice say and we let go of each other and saw kentrell standing there. "I'm gonna go" Tay says before walking to the door. "So this what we doing now?" Kentrell asks. "What are you talking about?" i ask and he pokes my chest. "Your cheating on me with tay and don't try to deny it i saw ya'll in this kitchen" Kentrell says. "If you really wanna go there let's talk about all the times you cheated on" i say and kentrell's face softens. "Baby let's not worry about my accidents in the past" Kentrell says making me frown. 

"It's funny how the person cheating in the relationship always accuses the other of cheating" 

Hope ya'll enjoyed