14

"If love was a beam kentrell would have been blind in both eyes" 

Tyquian's Pov 

We walked in and the place looked real decent. Tay had a smile on his face but i could tell he couldn't care less then he already does about nick or this wedding. "Tay it's good to see you again" Nick says and tay nods. "Yes it's been so long but yet it still feels to soon" Tay says with a pretty smile on his face. All his friends and family were at the wedding even nick's other ex sahlt who's real name was alycia. 

Alycia and nick had a friendship once they broke up since they ended things on good terms. I turned and saw his friends jay and cordae sitting at the table hand and hand. The two had been dating for six months and had been happy but cordae lets us all know that he keeps jay in check. "So your glizzy?" Kentrell asks as we sat at our table. "Yes but you can call me dad-zion" Glizzy says earning a look from not just nick but everyone at the table. 

Once the food arrived we all engaged in small talk. "These knifes are huge" Kentrell says making zion laugh. "Yes these knifes are seven inches but i'm 12" Zion says and kentrell bites his lip. Tay seemed to be enjoying the salty look on nick's face at zion's words. That's when i noticed that one of zion's hands was on kentrell's thigh making me frown. Nick and zion were a verse couple but it seemed that zion wanted to top for  a certain person at the table. 

"My heart was broken and worse of all it was broken by the so called love of my life" 

Hope ya'll enjoyed